Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Well, I was just going to read and enjoy this thread cause I'm off work a while! Then I see this mess!! 1) I'm pulling for all the west teams! 2) I believe that they all have what it takes to win a Gold ball! Pulling for Trez really hard! Now, for the comment about playing in a weak 2A! I find it funny that you Dyersburg Trojan would make that comment, seeing that you guys came to our weak 2A school to play! If I remember correctly, and I do, we gave you guys a @$$ kicking & sent you home!! It should have been worse & the only way you scored was a trick play!! Don't give me any of this, "well so & so didn't play" crap either! You beat Milan without him so take a seat with that weak crap!! Reppin The "Ville!!

If you are pulling for Trezavant then you should know I'm not talking about you. I did say a few and the few know who they are . I'm glad your so called butt kicking made you feel good. Looks like y'all should have been studying the playoffs the last couple years instead of Dyersburg. That's what we did. Trust me when I tell you if that game meant anything all starters would have played and we would of hung 40 on you. Liberty would beat The ville 50-0. Go Bears

If you are pulling for Trezavant then you should know I'm not talking about you. I did say a few and the few know who they are . I'm glad your so called butt kicking made you feel good. Looks like y'all should have been studying the playoffs the last couple years instead of Dyersburg. That's what we did. Trust me when I tell you if that game meant anything all starters would have played and we would of hung 40 on you. Liberty would beat The ville 50-0. Go Bears[/quote

I know your feelings are still hurt but it will be okay!! I have no doubt that Liberty would've beat us, but what I do know is your team didn't even come close! Go Bears!!

The 2016 BlueCross Bowl games will air live across a statewide network of affiliates and will reach nearly three million households across Tennessee. Games will be broadcast on the following network affiliates:

Nashville – All games WUXP MyTV30 (MyNetwork)

Memphis – All games WLMT CW30 (CW)

Knoxville – All games MyVLT (MyNetwork)

Chattanooga – All Games MyTV Chattanooga EFLI (MyNetwork)

Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyNetwork) on Friday & Saturday only

Jackson – All games JEA Cable EPlus TV6

Games will also be available (live and on-demand) on the NFHS Network.

Good info. Thanks

Some things about this game. Trezevant will be the best team Marion has seen this season, but with a less than 100% Richardson that helps their chances. You can't replace a 4-5 star RB with another one. It just doesn't happen. The 2015 game was closer than it should have been in my opinion. I thought going into that game Trezevant was 21 points better than Marion and I still believe that today. This year? I'm not so sure about that spread. Trezevant hasn't been nearly as dominant as they were last season. The ONLY way Trezevant wins this game is to not turn the ball over. Last year they had several costly ones and still escaped. That won't happen this time if they turn it over like that again.

- Marion is better this year. More athletic. Faster. Better defense and I would argue even with the departure of #21 more playmakers.

- Trez isn't as good. W-L as well as how they are winning. Also squeaked past a Waverly team that Marion would have mercy ruled. 

- CR not 100%. No way he is. Either he's injured or he will have ring rust. Neither is good for Trez

- Marion was a 4th and whatever from winning last year. 

- If it's close early Trez lack of discipline will cost them later. I can see a scenario where Marion gets to a 14 pt lead then they trade some then Marion wins a 42-27 type game.