Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Is you,OP, RD and Wendy a commin down to them boys parade tomorrow at the town square? If you are please bring me that bucket of hickernuts you cracked for us MC fellers. Were sure gonna need it to pay this Bearded man his bonus for playin 15 games this year! You think I'm cracking acorns but im not! Lol.

Regardless of what Roy Dillard says, I don't travel with him and his posse. Where do you get Hickernuts?

As long as Roy is there we can talk about it. Shouldn't be hard to spot him now. Lol

I was asked to buy some of those hickernuts, but I didn't believe they were really hickernuts. I mean, it could be hickernuts. If you want to make real money you should see if OP will donate some of his Lodge cast iron skillets to sell. I'm sure the SS won't mind. I wonder if a person could roast hickernuts in a Lodge cast iron skillet. You might just sell out. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

I was asked to buy some of those hickernuts, but I didn't believe they were really hickernuts. I mean, it could be hickernuts. If you want to make real money you should see if OP will donate some of his Lodge cast iron skillets to sell. I'm sure the SS won't mind. I wonder if a person could roast hickernuts in a Lodge cast iron skillet. You might just sell out.

You know back "in the day" people used to give Hickernut pies to show someone they loved them.IS there a ROMANCE going on behind the scenes here?Hmm!!!LOL!

So.. I've been a watchin some game film from the T-Vant vs. Waverly game. NO WAY THE WAVERLY D IS BETTER THAN MC'S!  Waverly had some good looking LB's but the D line minus one DE was not very impressive. Basically, Waverly's  D line dove on the ground once the ball was snapped? I noticed the nose man did this EVERY play until late in the game? If we can stop or slow down the run MC wins big! I also noticed that 90% of the run plays are behind #60 and #64. The young RB #4 looks good but he is not even close to being a CR!!! 

Edited by Astimeexpires01

So.. I've been a watchin some game film from the T-Vant vs. Waverly game. NO WAY THE WAVERLY D IS BETTER THAN MC'S!  Waverly had some good looking LB's but the D line minus one DE was not very impressive. Basically, Waverly's  D line dove on the ground once the ball was snapped? I noticed the nose man did this EVERY play until late in the game? If we can stop or slow down the run MC wins big! I also noticed that 90% of the run plays are behind #60 and #64. The young RB #4 looks good but he is not even close to being a CR!!! 

They were probably diving on the ground for a reason. Probably couldn,t block um so they just tried to tackle um. I think you guys will try a different approach