Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

So the same Oakland defense that has given up 10 touchdowns in 14 games with 3 of those coming with a running clock will give up 4 touchdowns and the same Oakland offense that has put up 674 points in 14 games will not score at all? I think this is a ridiculous prediction but that is why the game is played

All the other predictions of Us giving up 30 points and scoring ONE TD is ridiculous too...

So the same Oakland defense that has given up 10 touchdowns in 14 games with 3 of those coming with a running clock will give up 4 touchdowns and the same Oakland offense that has put up 674 points in 14 games will not score at all? I think this is a ridiculous prediction but that is why the game is played

Relax, I'm sure it was sarcasm at its finest..

we will find out how good he is when Oakland runs the ball right at him. There are plenty of players that are better than high level school players in college. They just did not have the measureables that the other guys. Accolades are great and all but I have saw a lot of guys go and fail in college. And they let football use them? Like what  :popcorneater: . TD gets a full ride scholarship and not having to pay a dime for it same as Miller. And madness ? what is madness is how much memphis people praise memphis players. Memphis outside of whitehaven usually isnt very good

Excuses are tools of... Memphis outside of Whitehaven isn't very good? Idk why there are always College Coaches here for players if that's the case... Zoneread you wack B... Thank you for allowing me to talk bad to someone... Who is your team again? Prolly don't got one. Just a "high school football fan"... I know what you are... 

18485898.jpg

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Blackhaven give your prediction on the final score? I don't believe any of you whitehaven guys have

Unfortunately your request will be denied. I don't give score predictions on my Tigers. I will say this though, I truly believe we must score at least 21 to win. However even if we don't I truly believe we will win this game. That's as close to a Whitehaven score prediction I'll give ya.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Unfortunately your request will be denied. I don't give score predictions on my Tigers. I will say this though, I truly believe we must score at least 21 to win. However even if we don't I truly believe we will when this game. That's as close to a Whitehaven score prediction I'll give ya.

Ok I will do it for you.....Whitehaven 28 and Oakland 0....Just think Whitehaven will be to strong and fast for Oakland....

Excuses are tools of... Memphis outside of Whitehaven isn't very good? Idk why there are always College Coaches here for players if that's the case... Zoneread you wack B... Thank you for allowing me to talk bad to someone... Who is your team again? Prolly don't got one. Just a "high school football fan"... I know what you are... 

18485898.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...  :roflol:

Oh, I'm dying over here! Where on earth did you find THAT? Man, that was good!

<wiping the tears from laughter from my eyes>