Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Bigdog if all the D2 guys were as classy and respectful as you there'd be no problem, but I understand where KWC is coming from because whoever wins 6A can't make it 2 hours without the normal D2 trolls come running to tell them how bad all the D2 teams would beat them . Zoneread and Sparty are so insecure it's pathetic . I can't imagine when Maryville wins feeling like I've got to go to the D2 threads and start beating my chest . Not all public guys hate D2 , I love keeping up with them and wish we played all together. I don't understand the mentality of eliminating any team who others might think have an advantage, what's next , Maryville can't play unless George retires ?! I've learned to ignore a lot , but it is sad that Whitehaven can't enjoy a great Victory without some thinking they have to tell them how bad their team would beat them . I am the one who started the " IFL " several years ago in response to Maryville never , ever , ever winning one of these imaginary games . Claiming a victory over a team you will not play is the ultimate in insecurity.

Bigdog if all the D2 guys were as classy and respectful as you there'd be no problem, but I understand where KWC is coming from because whoever wins 6A can't make it 2 hours without the normal D2 trolls come running to tell them how bad all the D2 teams would beat them . Zoneread and Sparty are so insecure it's pathetic . I can't imagine when Maryville wins feeling like I've got to go to the D2 threads and start beating my chest . Not all public guys hate D2 , I love keeping up with them and wish we played all together. I don't understand the mentality of eliminating any team who others might think have an advantage, what's next , Maryville can't play unless George retires ?! I've learned to ignore a lot , but it is sad that Whitehaven can't enjoy a great Victory without some thinking they have to tell them how bad their team would beat them . I am the one who started the " IFL " several years ago in response to Maryville never , ever , ever winning one of these imaginary games . Claiming a victory over a team you will not play is the ultimate in insecurity.

+100

I understand. kwc and I have not been sideways on here in the past . I like all those guys. You and rebelron are always the first to congratulate the d2 champion. I jumped in when ba was mentioned.

I know kwc was just shooting back but I don't know those guys. I'm not sure if there are any ba fans left on here outside of me. I watched every game including some of the semi games. You know I don't think there is any noticeable difference between the top teams in 6 a and d2 most years. I would love to see us all play but it's always wishful thinking..

On a side.note I rode the tail of the dragon on my motocycle before thanksgiving - passed right through Maryville on my way over. That road is a blast to ride- beautiful area

Merry Christmas to you guys

I literally said none of what you just claimed. But okay. Every team mentioned is better than my team this year. The post said list your top ten. I did. I disagreed with some people on here. Asked for reasons why they believed what they did and gave reasons for why I believe what I do. I didn't get much back from Whithaven until very late in the discussion. I presented the scores from this year while saying games between Whitehaven Oakland BA and MBA would be great games I'd be willing to pay to see. I simply stated I thought BA and MBA were more battled tested and would likely win in my opinion. Never disrespected the Whithaven team or said they aren't good. But go ahead keep putting words in my mouth. lol if I'm insecure about high school football I really need to reavaluate my life. I played in my day, got a ring and went on to play college ball. I'm not insecure about anything. I now Have a job the requires me to watch a lot of high school football and contributed my knowledge and all the ball ive seen.

But according to you I believe Whithaven is terrible and that D2 is superior to every public team ever. Lol. What else would you like to make up that I said?