Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Most immature fanbase on this website and it isn't even close.

Can't stand facts can ya! LOL!.....you sweater wearing sissies. You all can think you are God's gift to TN football but that NOT the case! Fact! Webb played in the state game. Alcoa beat Webb all over the field. Had they not cheated and killed the power to the lights,and scoreboard...giving their players a rest in would have been 100-0 easy.

Yea...Yea...Webb just a little DII....but so is Alcoa in the public system. The upper teams in 6A public can hang in DII any day!

I was just stating how immature you fellas are, which seems to have struck a nerve. Just stating the obvious. All of you come over as complete fools.

And not one person really cares. We are laughing at you. You obviously care or you wouldn't have started running that flapper of yours. Now get off here and go show your wife some attention. I hope you are better with than than you are posting on the T! Nite nite little fellow! 😂

Can't stand facts can ya! LOL!.....you sweater wearing sissies. You all can think you are God's gift to TN football but that NOT the case! Fact! Webb played in the state game. Alcoa beat Webb all over the field. Had they not cheated and killed the power to the lights,and scoreboard...giving their players a rest in would have been 100-0 easy.

Yea...Yea...Webb just a little DII....but so is Alcoa in the public system. The upper teams in 6A public can hang in DII any day!

Those Webb kids were sucking wind, then the lights suddenly go out for 30 mins! Laughable!

Wait now Alcoa is the best team in the state ? D2 guys don't waste your time on this one- not even worth a 15 second discussion I've seen it all now

Pick dates 25 years ago or more- Alcoa is 1-2 against David lipscomb - Its irrelevant - everyone with any football brain knows this is comical

These guys are funny Baylor 😂😂