Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

How long does the new guy get to deliver a state championship?  If there are growing pains will the fan base be patient?

I'm intrigued by what appears to be an extremely high risk, high reward type of hire.  I'm assuming GQ had a lot of input but does the guy that actually made the hire have a track record of coaching hires?

Was he a coordinator or position coach?  Since he was a QB assuming he coached on the offensive side of the ball.  Statistically, offensive assistants have better success moving to a HC position.

Will the older assistants stay after being passed over?

Has Hunt managed people before either in the business world or as a coach?

Does Hunt have aspirations to coach at the next level?

What happens the the AD position?

How long does the new guy get to deliver a state championship? If there are growing pains will the fan base be patient?

I'm intrigued by what appears to be an extremely high risk, high reward type of hire. I'm assuming GQ had a lot of input but does the guy that actually made the hire have a track record of coaching hires?

Was he a coordinator or position coach? Since he was a QB assuming he coached on the offensive side of the ball. Statistically, offensive assistants have better success moving to a HC position.

How long does the new guy get to deliver a state championship? If there are growing pains will the fan base be patient?

I'm intrigued by what appears to be an extremely high risk, high reward type of hire. I'm assuming GQ had a lot of input but does the guy that actually made the hire have a track record of coaching hires?

Was he a coordinator or position coach? Since he was a QB assuming he coached on the offensive side of the ball. Statistically, offensive assistants have better success moving to a HC position.

The fan base will be very patient. We love Derek Hunt watched him from a boy grow into the Christian man that he is today. He was the QB coach, play caller on JV. Don't think any of the assistants felt "looked over" since none of them applied lol. He's dealt with the masses, he teaches 7th grade math. AD position will be filled late winter/early spring. The interview that Stars posted above answered most of this.

Ennurustin.....Eye cain sea why playurs and corches alike wood like playin' and corchin' wif DH...... :popcorneater:

http://www.wbir.com/mb/sports/preps/football/hunt-its-humbling-to-be-new-mhs-coach/379875742

That conversation seemed as authentic as the brief conversations I have had with him. It is easy to understand why I hear so many good things about him. Good for him not being afraid to take the reins. Best of luck to the young ball coach.

The fan base will be very patient. We love Derek Hunt watched him from a boy grow into the Christian man that he is today. He was the QB coach, play caller on JV. Don't think any of the assistants felt "looked over" since none of them applied lol. He's dealt with the masses, he teaches 7th grade math. AD position will be filled late winter/early spring. The interview that Stars posted above answered most of this.

So does the new coach get the old coach's house when he leaves or does it go back to the program?