Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

You're secret is safe with me. Just a little friendly advice though, you may want to try the salad bar and lay off the food bar for a while. That feller told me that he thought that's why they called it a poop deck.

You do know that Grider will charge more to get into his games because of that drone don't you?

Oh no... Now Roy, will be mad at Cosch Grider over this drone. LMBO

10 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

You're secret is safe with me. Just a little friendly advice though, you may want to try the salad bar and lay off the food bar for a while. That feller told me that he thought that's why they called it a poop deck.

You do know that Grider will charge more to get into his games because of that drone don't you?

I garuntee you Grider better be flying that spy camera drone around his fieldhouse in case they some of them jailhouse fellars trying to peak around at night.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. Is Grider letting pegleg fly that drone on his field? Has Grider not seen how pegleg lands that plane? I garuntee you that thing will be like his plane up there by Griders sign.  You think im joking but im not. 

Old Pirate saw improvement in execution in scrimmage. Dade had some big youngons, while not small, the smaller Pirate lines dominated the scurmish line. The Captain showed more of his unproven experimental weapontry fire power with several offensive weapons. Still team strength is line & linebackers. The 2017 Pirates will be a force barring injuries. BTW, Sorry to see the freshman (Jared Stone) unfortunate injury. Hope for quick recovery & rehab.