Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you I just got back home from this durn scrimmage game? If our snapper continues to snap it over our passer head we will fumble the ball and the other team will get it.   Grider better do something about this mess.  Let me ask you a question.  That man from Ronnies red eye said that was one of them durn drones flying around Griders field.  What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you them jailhouse fellars is a spying on our boys.  I garuntee you the only thing Grider lets fly around his field is pegleg when he brings Griders balls to the field.  Grider needs to report this mess to that Burnett man.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you I just got back home from this durn scrimmage game? If our snapper continues to snap it over our passer head we will fumble the ball and the other team will get it.   Grider better do something about this mess.  Let me ask you a question.  That man from Ronnies red eye said that was one of them durn drones flying around Griders field.  What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you them jailhouse fellars is a spying on our boys.  I garuntee you the only thing Grider lets fly around his field is pegleg when he brings Griders balls to the field.  Grider needs to report this mess to that Burnett man.  You think im joking but im not. 

I was afraid one of those balls that boy snapped over the qbs head was gonna hit it.

38 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Who did they scrimmage and what was the score. 

Scrimmages Huntland and Cascade. No offense to either but they were not too hot. It was one of those 15ish plays and switch scrimmage so hard to tell a score. SP had a lot of good things going but the snap when in gun was pretty bad but fixable. QB battle in my mind easily settled itself tonight and I have great confidence in the young man. He's a gamer and will be a big name 3-4 years from now. Keep improving every week is the name of the game.

6 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I was afraid one of those balls that boy snapped over the qbs head was gonna hit it.

I garuntee you I was afraid you Jasperlites was down there trying to learn Griders tricks.  You had that durn drone out there in Griders field.  The only person Grider lets fly over his field is pegleg and that is just when pegleg brings Griders balls to the field.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you I was afraid you Jasperlites was down there trying to learn Griders tricks.  You had that durn drone out there in Griders field.  The only person Grider lets fly over his field is pegleg and that is just when pegleg brings Griders balls to the field.  You think im joking but im not. 

I didn't want to learn any of those tricks tonight lol

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Scrimmages Huntland and Cascade. No offense to either but they were not too hot. It was one of those 15ish plays and switch scrimmage so hard to tell a score. SP had a lot of good things going but the snap when in gun was pretty bad but fixable. QB battle in my mind easily settled itself tonight and I have great confidence in the young man. He's a gamer and will be a big name 3-4 years from now. Keep improving every week is the name of the game.

That's right, do you all have any more scrimmages?

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure first offense I've series Pirates put together a drive and scored, then turned around and threw a TD for around 60 yards then before they switched Raulston broke loose for a 60 yard TD Run. These scrimmages are typically used to work on blocking and tackling more than anything else. Pirates didn't show much yesterday besides base plays. My thoughts which don't mean much are that the Young QB is going to be a good one if he stays focused. Offense shouldn't miss a beat this year. Offensive & Defensive lines have a lot of good depth. Kennemore looks even more electric this year. Raulston is a quicker and will be a load to bring down and Sawyer Kelly looks like he is ready to have a big year. Tipton also is going to be good one. Defense looks to be pretty salty lead by 3 really good Linebackers. Competition wasn't good but I am more optimistic after seeing certain players that will be counted on to step up. If this team improves throughout year like they have the last two then they will be a tough out in the East. 

53 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Pretty sure first offense I've series Pirates put together a drive and scored, then turned around and threw a TD for around 60 yards then before they switched Raulston broke loose for a 60 yard TD Run. These scrimmages are typically used to work on blocking and tackling more than anything else. Pirates didn't show much yesterday besides base plays. My thoughts which don't mean much are that the Young QB is going to be a good one if he stays focused. Offense shouldn't miss a beat this year. Offensive & Defensive lines have a lot of good depth. Kennemore looks even more electric this year. Raulston is a quicker and will be a load to bring down and Sawyer Kelly looks like he is ready to have a big year. Tipton also is going to be good one. Defense looks to be pretty salty lead by 3 really good Linebackers. Competition wasn't good but I am more optimistic after seeing certain players that will be counted on to step up. If this team improves throughout year like they have the last two then they will be a tough out in the East. 

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Grider better be working with our snapper.  Our defence is going to be real tired if we keep that mess up.  If Grider had got our boys a spring training game this mess wouldnt have happened.  You think im joking but im not.