Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, powerp said:

Cade is a ball player for sure. I do think Tipton, Kelley, and Raulston can all be playmakers for sure as well. Our defense is lead by the front 7 without a doubt. A lot of things to work on of course but I really like this team and their leadership.

Powerp the durn season hasnt even started and your already blowing hot air.  Would you stop this mess? I garuntee you them Jasperlites done sent a drone down to spy on Grider.  Our boys dont need you on here telling our secret players.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp the durn season hasnt even started and your already blowing hot air.  Would you stop this mess? I garuntee you them Jasperlites done sent a drone down to spy on Grider.  Our boys dont need you on here telling our secret players.  You think im joking but im not. 

I thought I read on the side of that drone that filmed the "practice game" sponsored by Western Sizzlin'. Hmmm...one of them Jasper folk said that was your money that bought it for them though

1 hour ago, Justmy2cents said:

Sports writers/media 

Sports writers/media don't put on a helmet Friday nights either. People are going to keep blowing these kids heads up until it comes back and bites us all in the rump. Let's let this first bit of the season play out we haven't even had the jamboree yet. Has everyone forgotten the amount of talent we lost. I'm not knocking these young men at all because I think this is a very solid group of pirates. If I'm picking who wins the gold I like our guys, but "best team in the state HANDS DOWN" come on now we gotta play some ball first. 

Edited by PiratePrideChamp

16 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, he has calmed down a lot

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I'm going to fly that drone down there again Friday to watch Grider's team again. Do you know if that man will be shooting that durn cannon? I don't want him to shoot it down and that Spencer man have to buy me another one.