District 6AAA

UCBaller

White Co ahead by 15 and Rhea cut it to 3 late in the game . Technical foul on Rhea coach saves game for us . Scored 5 points off it and game over . We can get ahead of teams , but can't seem to close them out .

I think White beats Cumberland tonight in a close one. Expecting Luna & Leftwich to have big games. Don't think either team will shoot it great @ Warren Co. Leftwich will be the difference.

I think White beats Cumberland tonight in a close one. Expecting Luna & Leftwich to have big games. Don't think either team will shoot it great @ Warren Co. Leftwich will be the difference.

Well you were kind of right all except for White Co winning. Worst Cumberland has shot in a long time. Tough game but CCHS never lost the lead the whole game. Should have been the final in my opinion, White County is clearly the second best team in the district.

Well you were kind of right all except for White Co winning. Worst Cumberland has shot in a long time. Tough game but CCHS never lost the lead the whole game. Should have been the final in my opinion, White County is clearly the second best team in the district.

I get people having opinions. However, the record tells the story. Head to head, Stone Memorial beat White Co. twice and has taken care of business at the end of this season. I think the coaches got it right at the district meeting and the two best teams are where they are supposed to be Monday night. Don't get me wrong, other than Cumberland Co. being the dominate team in the district, second through fifth place has been a close race. I feel Monday night could be a great game and Stone is peaking at the right time. Should be fun to watch!

Warriorettes may be better than Cumberland Co , just can't stop the turnovers. Bad part of our game .

I am confused, how can you be better than another team and continue to loose to them? Heard an amazing stat the other day, there is not one active coach in 6AAA that has beaten Cumberland girls in 4 years. Last coach to do it was Coach Haley and Johnson.