Hampton 2017

uknoit2

19 hours ago, gcapride said:

Looking forward to having you guys. Should be a good test for both defenses. I haven't had the opportunity to meet you, so tell that knot-headed dad of yours to introduce you! Who do you guys have this Friday? We've got GP at GP

I believe it will too, I'd like to meet you as well. I'll be out there on the field somewhere running around. 

Not sure who we'll wind up with this Friday. 

Edited by UKnoLittle

On 7/25/2017 at 0:20 AM, TheAmbassador said:

Pujo, how are Big Mike and Little Mike's teams looking this season?

Hard to really say at this point. Both teams are replacing a bunch of kids.I do think either one could end up winning a playoff game or 2. As usual,its got alot to do with health.

39 minutes ago, UKnoLittle said:

Got a few good scrimmages ahead of us next week. Grace @ Grace on the 4th, Sullivan South @ South on the 8th. 

And the guantlet at  Avery. Ialways like the idea of several scrimmages. Hard to improve if you can,t find the weaknesses.

:Dwhats up 1st time on board in a while, watched GP and Grace tonight. GP opened up with 2 scores thought  hey we might win a few but Grace has the Dogs up front scored 6 unanswered. Not sure how good they are suppose too be this year, but Rusty will recruit Grace Back. They drop to many balls QB not that good. What he done at CAK was beautiful we played his championship teams they were a pleasure too watch. Pujo find any new dig sites lately. :D

Edited by harley04

On 7/28/2017 at 10:25 PM, harley04 said:

:Dwhats up 1st time on board in a while, watched GP and Grace tonight. GP opened up with 2 scores thought  hey we might win a few but Grace has the Dogs up front scored 6 unanswered. Not sure how good they are suppose too be this year, but Rusty will recruit Grace Back. They drop to many balls QB not that good. What he done at CAK was beautiful we played his championship teams they were a pleasure too watch. Pujo find any new dig sites lately. :D

Our coaches watched the scrimmage as well Harley. Heard it was pretty much a passing contest.  I,m betting Grace will be the new CAK. You guys have a hard row to hoe. Looking forward to seeing you at Cloudland opening week. As far as digging,not a chance,this is just not the area for that sort of thing. 

13 hours ago, Raven52 said:

Hey ole Pujo the raven will be there Friday night! Who alls coming down?

Good to hear from you Raven, I won,t be coming and I have no idea who will. Only thing I know is the Bulldogs are a heading that direction. I do know a few who attended the scrimmage at GP. They were impressed with you guys. My guess is ,Hampton will have a hard time of slowing you down. IMO ,You have a Great offensive mind in charge. Hopefully he will bring you guys the respect that the kids deserve. The last several years has been unfair to bunches of kids and their parents,time to start a new chapter. I hope the kid you always talked about gets his shot at QB, From the way you,ve described him,he would be great in this new scheme. Good luck to you guys in the new classification.