Hampton 2017

uknoit2

On 7/6/2017 at 11:02 AM, pujo said:

I really enjoy the passing stuff and I think Hampton will do really well. That being said,its got very little to to do with what you will look like as a football team. Best part about this,  its drawing neigh to the real thing. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FFOOOOOOTTTTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

On 7/7/2017 at 11:40 AM, UKnoLittle said:

Heck you know me.. I'm all about the passing game (three step DROPPIN' BOMBS), but you're correct it does not show what you'll look like come go-time. 

Gooooo Dogggssss. Hoping my new idea for the helmets this year will look good :mrgreen: 

Pujo what kind of mess is this? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and that other Lunsford man was to lazy to fill out his survey for Murphys book. Im real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

On 7/14/2017 at 11:22 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Pujo what kind of mess is this? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and that other Lunsford man was to lazy to fill out his survey for Murphys book. Im real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Didn,t have enough players Roy. Maybe they will have enough for a team by the 1st game.

18 hours ago, pujo said:

Didn,t have enough players Roy. Maybe they will have enough for a team by the 1st game.

I garuntee you im not falling for that mess.  He is probably still real mad that other Lunsford man beat him last year and he doesnt want to tell any of his secrets. You think im joking but im not. 

16 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Games with TA and Johnson Co will be here soon..will Johnson Co be better than last yr?

16 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Games with TA and Johnson Co will be here soon..will Johnson Co be better than last yr?

I did see some skill players in a 7 on 7 they played, I was real impressed with their  quarterback. I think they will be better.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:59 AM, uknoit2 said:

As I stated in another post, we have some big shoes to fill.

--Taylor and Andersen should make big impacts this season...Both are very strong with good speed.

--I like the Potter kid when looking at backs to help fill the loss of McClain & Sanchez.

(there is another JV back that runs strong but can't remember his name right now)

--Hughes (freshman) looked good at Lbr toward the end of the year.

--Deaton, Buckles, Hardin, Jones, Chambers, Oaks and a couple others should also be key players this year and will be IF they work their tails off! They should help shore up the secondary and receiving

--Davenport should be unstoppable this season...Mind blowing speed

--QB has a year under his belt and looked at home the last few games...Should be one of the best in the state next year.

The greatest concern is linemen IMO.

--We return Breland at center and CJ Wilson...I think these two must lead by example of hard work, sacrifice, respect and discipline to build the O & D lines we will need for the athletes we have....It's was evident in the end that the 2017 starting linemen need to get busy now and start building explosive strength & speed that's lacking.

I told these young men the other day just how good things were lined up for them next season...But we get nowhere with "talkers"....The off-season programs are in place right now, giving every young man the opportunity to exceed expectations...We shall see who the workers are and who the talkers are.

1.;m thinking we should go anywhere from 7 ans 3 to 9 and 1. Biggest 2 games on the schedule are HV and Sullivan North South Greene could be a sleeper. Thought they looked pretty good in the spring against Cloudland.