Hampton 2017

uknoit2

I believe that 2007 Hampton team was the best one they've ever had in their history. The 2015 team was pretty good as well, but this 2017 team won't be like either of those.

I believe I went to that semi game in sp. Been many years and with age my memory isn't as good as it used to be. I do believe the 2015 team was the better of those 2 though. Their offense was deadly.

The offense on your 2015 team was obviously pretty good, but when 56 gets put on you at home in the semifinals I just can't see the defense being that good. Again, I didn't see your team play, but I saw the 2007 team play at South Pittsburg and their defense was pretty good.

2007 was the best overall  offencive team in Hamptons history.. Alot of things went bad in the Marion Co game.

2007 was the best overall  offencive team in Hamptons history.. Alot of things went bad in the Marion Co game.

96 Hampton was a beast.  Shut out one of the best cloudland teams in history.  We were absolute studs that year.  The largest line in cloudland history and Hampton shut them out.  I'd say it would come down to 96 and 07 Hampton.  2015 Hampton was not that good defensively.  I saw them against the landers and whitehead and birchfield ran wild on them.  2015 cloudland wouldn't have gained a yard against the 96 dogs. 

96 Hampton was a beast.  Shut out one of the best cloudland teams in history.  We were absolute studs that year.  The largest line in cloudland history and Hampton shut them out.  I'd say it would come down to 96 and 07 Hampton.  2015 Hampton was not that good defensively.  I saw them against the landers and whitehead and birchfield ran wild on them.  2015 cloudland wouldn't have gained a yard against the 96 dogs. 

Ain,t no way to compare teams 20 years apart. This game has evolved. An average team in college these days would destroy a great team of 20 years ago. That being said,96 was definitely a great year for both Hampton and Cloudland.

Ain,t no way to compare teams 20 years apart. This game has evolved. An average team in college these days would destroy a great team of 20 years ago. That being said,96 was definitely a great year for both Hampton and Cloudland.

I was friends with most of those boys on the 96 Hampton team. That was a rough and tough crew. Boys weren't running around in rompers chasing pokemon back in those days lol