Hampton 2017

uknoit2

neither team looked good, Carter throws 80% of the time. GP up 3-1 when 2nds came in. One TD was fumble returned, and one was a pick 6.GP Scored 1 time in 30 plays long pass on offense. I just don't think we have the horses up front to win many games. Maybe Cloudland and Oneida are down this year :mrgreen:

neither team looked good, Carter throws 80% of the time. GP up 3-1 when 2nds came in. One TD was fumble returned, and one was a pick 6.GP Scored 1 time in 30 plays long pass on offense. I just don't think we have the horses up front to win many games. Maybe Cloudland and Oneida are down this year :mrgreen:

Cloudland struggled against South Greene last night, had a few few players out but lots of work to do regardless.Looking forward to that 1st game.

I believe that 2007 Hampton team was the best one they've ever had in their history. The 2015 team was pretty good as well, but this 2017 team won't be like either of those.

96 squad was pretty darn good too, being close to these squads would be a pretty tall order I agree, but it would be nice to have either of the three this year in the east.

All mentioned were top tier talent teams...You can see by the gap in years that they don't come along too often in this neck of the woods...But I will say, if this year's unit strengthens a weak spot or two, they'll be a hand full.

Also gotta stay healthy. Seems that's a tall order in these small school programs

All mentioned were top tier talent teams...You can see by the gap in years that they don't come along too often in this neck of the woods...But I will say, if this year's unit strengthens a weak spot or two, they'll be a hand full. But I don't think we have anything for cloudland this year

Also gotta stay healthy. Seems that's a tall order in these small school programs

All mentioned were top tier talent teams...You can see by the gap in years that they don't come along too often in this neck of the woods...But I will say, if this year's unit strengthens a weak spot or two, they'll be a hand full. But I don't think we have anything for cloudland this year

:rolleyes: