Rankings update

Hamm

You sure about the middle school rankings homey? I'm not seeing any changes at all right now.

Nevermind..... I see them now, but who made these rankings? Taylor? I know it's early but alot of errors on some of these MS rankings. Most folks I'm sure are more interested in the high school rankings, but still....

Edited by JSamson7

Samson, it's really a preseason poll for MS so the poll will change dramatically before Jan as the AAU season ramps up. I'm really guessing on the weights on a lot of the kids will go this season right now.

I did sent Hamm the wrong file last night so I had 4 mistakes that I have already corrected.. i just sent him the updated file so he should get it posted sometime tomorrow.

Let me know what errors you see or anything you don't agree with. I'm more than happy to take any input and feedback on where you think kids should be ranked.

Samson, it's really a preseason poll for MS so the poll will change dramatically before Jan as the AAU season ramps up. I'm really guessing on the weights on a lot of the kids will go this season right now.

I did sent Hamm the wrong file last night so I had 4 mistakes that I have already corrected.. i just sent him the updated file so he should get it posted sometime tomorrow.

Let me know what errors you see or anything you don't agree with. I'm more than happy to take any input and feedback on where you think kids should be ranked.

Meade is with Seymour now. Hardly any mention of any Pigeon Forge kids (except one) is almost criminal. You have a few kids from Heritage on here, is that Maryville area Heritage? If so, none of those kids were on their team when we beat them last Saturday.

Lance Williams is at Alcoa now (no longer at Gibbs) with Jacob Stamper, Solomon Tyson, and especially Gray Carroll who all deserve to be ranked in the MS poll. I'll also go out on a limb and say Union County's 220 pounder should be ranked too.

Edited by JSamson7

i will fix Meade's team registration. There are vitually no PF, Seiver, Blount county and Knoxville kids that are ranked because all of the tournaments in East TN so far this season are not on track and if they are there are no results so there is no way for me to rank any of those kids since it hard to tell their weights. As we move forward and more tourney's have results on track I will start adding those kids in. Stamper, Tyson and Carroll I didn't rank because I wasn't sure if they were still in MS or the weight they are at this year. If they are in MS still, they will all be highly rated once I figure out their weights.

What's the Union County kids name?

• Upvote 1

Hey scott thought id send you some corrections Griggs, borders and Richardson are in the wildcat club also some other worthy kids : chase eakes, cole fort , hunter parker who pinned Richardson. these boys are also in the wildcat club.

eli clemmons from Lebanon is real tough as well. but I have not seen much middle school wrestling lately, just the west Wilson matches

if I see anything ill let you know