Top Shooters in Tennessee

Bigboi20

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forget the kid at independence thats signed to belmont

Grayson Murphy - fantastic player. Plays with more heart and desire than anyone I've seen.

Clay Washburn of CPA - best shooter I have seen. The kid can stroke it. No idea why top school's haven't offered him. Great kid, great student, great player. Someone is missing out.

Jeremiah Oatsvall - in the clutch, game on the line, he is who I want shooting it.

Darius Garland - best overall player I have seen. Went to the NXTLVL tourney at CPA in Nashville last week. Garland was as good - or better - than anyone there, including the kid from GA signed by Duke.

Most underrated player - Bo Hodges from Maplewood. Crazy athletic but can really handle and shoot as well.

I am sure there are lots of great players that I haven't seen, as well.

Grayson Murphy - fantastic player. Plays with more heart and desire than anyone I've seen.

Clay Washburn of CPA - best shooter I have seen. The kid can stroke it. No idea why top school's haven't offered him. Great kid, great student, great player. Someone is missing out.

Jeremiah Oatsvall - in the clutch, game on the line, he is who I want shooting it.

Darius Garland - best overall player I have seen. Went to the NXTLVL tourney at CPA in Nashville last week. Garland was as good - or better - than anyone there, including the kid from GA signed by Duke.

Most underrated player - Bo Hodges from Maplewood. Crazy athletic but can really handle and shoot as well.

I am sure there are lots of great players that I haven't seen, as well.

great list here, doctorno.  You have seen a few games this season!