Alcoa 2017 - The F5 Tornadoes Making H15TORY!

BCsportsfan

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Watched Alcoa at the 7 on 7 Saturday. The F5 Tornadoes are going to be a passing machine. #1 throwing to #11, #19 & #5.....then dump passes to #2,#25, & #23. Going to be wide open!

#20 looked really good as well. Maybe the most reliable consistent target after #11 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:39 PM, howdoitknow said:

DF?

Think he may have landed at Central? Not sure, but that's the rumor in our neighborhood....zoned Central. We choose to be outcasts!

I'm sure we're not even showing up on the radar. Maybe the Tornado will take it easy on the lil school on Oak Ridge Hwy game 1. I've always wanted to watch y'all play. Maybe rethinking that strategy now that I've got one playing. I guess it'll be a good measuring stick.

6 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Think he may have landed at Central? Not sure, but that's the rumor in our neighborhood....zoned Central. We choose to be outcasts!

I'm sure we're not even showing up on the radar. Maybe the Tornado will take it easy on the lil school on Oak Ridge Hwy game 1. I've always wanted to watch y'all play. Maybe rethinking that strategy now that I've got one playing. I guess it'll be a good measuring stick.

I believe that game was scheduled for a going away present by someone. 2ur5yzr.jpg

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hearing a lot of good things are happening at GCA. I plan on seeing their scrimmage games in a few weeks especially the Hampton game. Bradley will be the best thing that ever happened to Kirby and looking forward to seeing him.

I am so glad that Coach Rusty Bradley is back in ETN...and back on the Alcoa schedule.  He is a great man and a great coach. He will take Grace to a higher level. 

Alcoa can never take a CRB team lightly. They will be ready to play in the first game of the season. 

I look forward to it!

11 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Yup.....Dakota is a Central. The Carter middle school QB is now at Alcoa. The kid is going to be special. 

23 hours ago, 32hammer said:

#20 looked really good as well. Maybe the most reliable consistent target after #11 

No doubt #20 looked very good. Us goons were very impressed by #19. He is a ball catching machine. He will be great in the slot. 

#5 was a big time pickup. Played great on offense and defense. 

When....#89! He has TE write all over him. 

Talk about some offensive weapons.  If the Oline comes around it should be a great year.

6 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I am so glad that Coach Rusty Bradley is back in ETN...and back on the Alcoa schedule.  He is a great man and a great coach. He will take Grace to a higher level. 

Alcoa can never take a CRB team lightly. They will be ready to play in the first game of the season. 

I look forward to it!

Better go early to that one because it will be jam packed.  I hate it that Maryville has a game the same night because I have season tickets and I would hate to miss Derrick's first game as head coach. 

26 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

No doubt #20 looked very good. Us goons were very impressed by #19. He is a ball catching machine. He will be great in the slot. 

#5 was a big time pickup. Played great on offense and defense. 

When....#89! He has TE write all over him. 

Talk about some offensive weapons.  If the Oline comes around it should be a great year.

I think you are right about #19. Teams will have to focus on #11 and that will leave #19, #5, #20, #4, #9, etc when many open field opportunities. 

#1 can spin that ball.

Something else to consider, teams will not be loading the box against our run game as much this yr. Which should create some running room for #25,#2,#6 and #23.

The line should be fine. Replacing players like  #66 and #77 would be a challenge for any school, but The O line is returning 3 starters ( sorta) and has some talented sophomores and a group of  seniors that have been working and grinding for 4 years ( stuck behind #66 and #77) fighting for the other 2 spots.

Going to be a fun year!