Alcoa 2017 - The F5 Tornadoes Making H15TORY!

BCsportsfan

5 hours ago, jake said:

Hey BC...Hope all has been well.  I was told by a parent with a kid on the team that they scrimmaged West on the 28th and Baylor on Aug 4th....you have it on here as just the opposite.  Are you pretty sure about Baylor being on Aug 4th?  I really would like to see that scrimmage. 

Jake great to hear from you...and you are correct.  Alcoa travels to Knox. West this Friday @6:00. Then Baylor travels to Alcoa, August 4th @6:00.

The following Friday August 11th will be the Blount County Jamboree @ Maryville. Alcoa will play Greenback.

19 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Jake great to hear from you...and you are correct.  Alcoa travels to Knox. West this Friday @6:00. Then Baylor travels to Alcoa, August 4th @6:00.

The following Friday August 11th will be the Blount County Jamboree @ Maryville. Alcoa will play Greenback.

Thanks!!  I will get to catch some of your games this year, hope to see you there.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

He was not dressed out.....have no idea why???

I went to it and didn't see him out there. Glad to see Jack back at Linebacker. Number 33 sure looked good at Defensive End and the freshmen really looked good. That will be a top notch class. Just from what I saw they were bigger than the varsity's second unit.

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Where was number 11 at today?

If I were coaching #11 I don't know if I would want to dress him in a scrimmage either.  If I had Alcoa's roster plus #11 I don't know if it would be worth dressing him in a couple of their regular season games.  Alcoa needs him to be healthy for the last two weeks of November and the first week of December.  

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I went to it and didn't see him out there. Glad to see Jack back at Linebacker. Number 33 sure looked good at Defensive End and the freshmen really looked good. That will be a top notch class. Just from what I saw they were bigger than the varsity's second unit.

The Alcoa defense looked great. #21,#23 are intense!

Offense killed themselves a few drives with holding penalties. #2,#23,&#25 ran the ball well. The passing game was a little out on timing on the long threws. short routes went well. Alcoa's first scoring drive was textbook and very balanced.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:58 AM, BCsportsfan said:

The Alcoa defense looked great. #21,#23 are intense!

Offense killed themselves a few drives with holding penalties. #2,#23,&#25 ran the ball well. The passing game was a little out on timing on the long threws. short routes went well. Alcoa's first scoring drive was textbook and very balanced.

I was very impressed with Alcoa for a 1st scrimmage. I thought they really looked dominant physically. The nose tackle for West (#58) looked good, he's a baller. After the 1st series, I think Alcoa was playing with some things, tweaking them and getting ready for the season. But they still looked dominant at the point of attack almost across the board.

I think West only crossed midfield twice and once was when they started there.