Alcoa 2017 - The F5 Tornadoes Making H15TORY!

BCsportsfan

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:11 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I went to it and didn't see him out there. Glad to see Jack back at Linebacker. Number 33 sure looked good at Defensive End and the freshmen really looked good. That will be a top notch class. Just from what I saw they were bigger than the varsity's second unit.

Barney,

I expect #98, #42 #28 and a few others to get some varsity reps this year.

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

Barney,

I expect #98, #42 #28 and a few others to get some varsity reps this year.

#98 definitely, #28 probably, #12 probably, #7 maybe, #13 maybe.  No one else is ready for varsity minutes, but they'll be a special group if they stick together.

6 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Alcoa fans must be generous.  I saw on their football Facebook page where they had a fundraiser online and were hoping to raise $10,000.  They've already shattered that goal.  Great fanbase/parental support makes a huge difference in establishing a strong foundation for your program.  

081110prep-cover_5324672_ver1.0_640_480.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Did I dream this or did someone come up to me at McDonald's this morning that has a grandson on Alcoa and tell me the Baylor scrimmage was moved to 5 p.m. today at Maryville College. Love to go but need to know first, always hate it when I'm the only one that shows up.

Barney, That was the last word we had. 5 o'clock at MC