OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

He used to take calls and it was always technical difficulty, or some idiot pulling a prank, or a player calling in, or the same callers over and over.  Taking  calls on air never goes well on live tv with no delay.   But they could take written questions through social media and select a few of the better questions to answer each week.  That would be cool.  

12 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Wait, what are we supposed to be asking Clary or Coach G?

I think the question to be asked is about Catswild's opinion on the early season schedule. He doesn't like it. It is a legitimate question to ask Coach Gaddis, though. I doubt his answer will satisfy the critics. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree. We all agree on one thing, though...... RWR!

Tee update... Knox Catholic's Amari Rodgers is getting great reviews but Tee is still getting good reviews for his talent and toughness. Coach Dabo says all 9 of the top WRs have the ability to go Pro when their time is up. Tee will probably get snaps in the first game. The plays he gets later in the season will be more meaningful.

Please, do not ask me to post in a different thread. My blood runs Cardinal and Gray. 

16 hours ago, atrisk said:

Well SS I was taking to you, but ya know how it goes. You choose the questions. Just be insightful and straight forward.  Betcha he'll do it. And here's hoping using "he'll" doesn't get me in trouble.

When Gaddis was here before of took lots of calls and many were ok but a few were stupid. This day and age I don't like the calls but written questions would be great and interesting. I think SS needs to provide Clary with lots of good and probing questions to ask Gaddis. I bet he'll answer most questions we ask. That will make the show better.

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I think the question to be asked is about Catswild's opinion on the early season schedule. He doesn't like it. It is a legitimate question to ask Coach Gaddis, though. I doubt his answer will satisfy the critics. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree. We all agree on one thing, though...... RWR!

I DEFINITELY want that question asked to Gaddis and he better answer! Go ahead and give that question to Clary, SS!