OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

I have been trying to bring this Twitter post over to CoachT.com but have had no luck.

A Clemson Twitter site announced this week the three winners for outstanding academic performance in the classroom for last week and one of the winners was our own Tee Higgins. Just so proud of Tee.  Roll Wildcats Roll! Roar Tigers Roar! Shut Up Willie Shut Up!

8 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I have been trying to bring this Twitter post over to CoachT.com but have had no luck.

A Clemson Twitter site announced this week the three winners for outstanding academic performance in the classroom for last week and one of the winners was our own Tee Higgins. Just so proud of Tee.  Roll Wildcats Roll! Roar Tigers Roar! Shut Up Willie Shut Up!

5 plays sat night at 8 pm at va tech.  great player. can't wait to watch.  Go Tee.  ClemsonJerseystore.com Go Cats

Edited by oridgecat

18 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

5 plays sat night at 8 pm at va tech.  great player. can't wait to watch.  Go Tee.  ClemsonJerseystore.com Go Cats

Thank you oridgecat for the link. I have a t-shirt with Higgins # 5 on it but no jersey. Now, I have to sweet talk my wife into getting his jersey for my birthday / Christmas present.

12 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Thank you oridgecat for the link. I have a t-shirt with Higgins # 5 on it but no jersey. Now, I have to sweet talk my wife into getting his jersey for my birthday / Christmas present.

Im saving up for xmas president for my son.  (the purple jersey is bad##ss)  Tee is a bad boy. Great athlete, teammate and great person.  So happy for 5 and his family. 

Cats looked good tonite, getting better , offense and defense coming around.   One game at time,  Clinton at OR Oct. 13.  Cats aint coming to Chatt town.  You're going to have to come to the Ship.  This team is getting better each week.  You gotta see them in person WW

• 3 weeks later...

So. How is everyone feeling after 8 games? Are we getting a little better or is it the competition? Is it 8 and 4, 9 and 3 maybe 10 and 2? We might be a tuff out in a couple of weeks.                     I would like to see alot, if not all Freshman moved up for their hard work and great season. Understand Heritage thought OR was lucky to beat them and wants another shot at us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, atrisk said:

So. How is everyone feeling after 8 games? Are we getting a little better or is it the competition? Is it 8 and 4, 9 and 3 maybe 10 and 2? We might be a tuff out in a couple of weeks.                     I would like to see alot, if not all Freshman moved up for their hard work and great season. Understand Heritage thought OR was lucky to beat them and wants another shot at us.

A lot f good point atrisk. I am predicting an Oak Ridge run to the State Title. Who would have thought after we beat Sevier County in 2015 they would finish State Runner ups or we beat Farragut in 2016 and they pull off a come from behind to WIN State?

I agree the Freshmen need to be rewarded in some way. Honored before a home playoff game but better yet a chance to dress out on a playoff Friday night. Some could maybe even play.

Heritage want some more of Oak Ridge then on October 23th they get their chance. RWR, show the State what they will have to deal with the upcoming years.

David Clary told me the freshmen would be featured on next week's Coach Gaddis show. I am interested in learning about the Freshmen QB. The first thing I ever heard about him is a tweet from Senior QB # 2 saying he was looking forward to seeing the freshman play the next 4 years. QB will be loaded next year, I wonder if Booker will play QB or be moved to several other positions. Herbert can do it all.

Am I the only one starting to get the feeling we are about to be rewarded for all the support we have given the Wildcats since 1991? We may not have a # 40 Summers but the overall mix of talent is giving me goose bumps.

Should I calm down? hee hee

21 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

David Clary told me the freshmen would be featured on next week's Coach Gaddis show. I am interested in learning about the Freshmen QB. The first thing I ever heard about him is a tweet from Senior QB # 2 saying he was looking forward to seeing the freshman play the next 4 years. QB will be loaded next year, I wonder if Booker will play QB or be moved to several other positions. Herbert can do it all.

Am I the only one starting to get the feeling we are about to be rewarded for all the support we have given the Wildcats since 1991? We may not have a # 40 Summers but the overall mix of talent is giving me goose bumps.

Should I calm down? hee hee

pump the brakes big boy.  We will know more after the Fulton game, no offense to Karns, Clinton, and Powell.  Let's see what we can do against Fulton.

I have been trying to find playoff possibilities and finally found one on tweeter...

If we beat Fulton  we play the winner of Soddy Daisy vs Walker Valley at the Ship.

If we lose to Fulton we play Lenoir City at the Ship.

Catholic is #1 in Reg. 4-5A.

Rhea County is #2 in Reg. 4-5A

Lenoir City is #3 in Reg. 4-5A.

Winner of Soddy vs Walker Valley is #4 in Reg. 5-A

In our region 3-5A

Winner of Fulton vs OR is first, loser is second.

Winner of Campbell County vs West is third, the loser is fourth.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat