OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

Congratulations to coach Gaddis, his staff and team members for a championship season. Not sure how many of us believed this would be accomplished this season. I know I had my doubts after the CC game. We have a young team with excellent senior leadership. Hard work and a never give up attitude has paid off for these young men. Reward? Seniors have more game(s) at Blankenship. Underclassmen and Freshman get more practice time. I, we get to watch more football at home. Remember when Blade was coach. Seems like all we did was travel at playoff time. 

Once again, congratulations! !!!

GO 'CATS

43 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Congratulations to coach Gaddis, his staff and team members for a championship season. Not sure how many of us believed this would be accomplished this season. I know I had my doubts after the CC game. We have a young team with excellent senior leadership. Hard work and a never give up attitude has paid off for these young men. Reward? Seniors have more game(s) at Blankenship. Underclassmen and Freshman get more practice time. I, we get to watch more football at home. Remember when Blade was coach. Seems like all we did was travel at playoff time. 

Once again, congratulations! !!!

GO 'CATS

Congratulations Coach Gaddis and Wildcats 

17 hours ago, atrisk said:

How about it!!! We've won 10 games this year with what most of us thought was a marginal team. We are going to play at least 13 games and 15 is the most anyone will play.   Congratulations 'Cats

Yessir!  No matter what happens next Friday, it's been a great season.  Congrats!