OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

5 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Thanks. Had not heard that. Joe is my kinda guy......knows more about less than most. He did a good job of coaching this year. Just couldn't get the penalties down.

And he might know the exact time and date of the installation and just didn’t want to discuss it on tv. He wanted to discuss the Catholic game. 

2 hours ago, atrisk said:

#30 looked fast last night and ran with commitment.  Just one of many to return. Two Soph. starting on the OL, many more talented Sophs., a super Jr. class and let's not forget about those Freshman. I'm sure Joe's ready to get back on the practice field already.

Who were the Sophs on the line? #72 and who else? #53 Boone will be a rising Soph, I know. Be awesome if we could get Tre Jackson back out. Heard today that we will be losing a great freshman. His dad, who's the Principal @ Robertsville is getting a job in Hamilton County. Hope we can keep the rest of those kids together. They have a ton of potential. Heck, I'm already ready for 2018. This was one of the funnest seasons ever for me as a fan personally speaking.

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Who were the Sophs on the line? #72 and who else? #53 Boone will be a rising Soph, I know. Be awesome if we could get Tre Jackson back out. Heard today that we will be losing a great freshman. His dad, who's the Principal @ Robertsville is getting a job in Hamilton County. Hope we can keep the rest of those kids together. They have a ton of potential. Heck, I'm already ready for 2018. This was one of the funnest seasons ever for me as a fan personally speaking.

I hope that great freshmen isn’t going to Pootawah! 

31 minutes ago, atrisk said:

#67 is listed as a Soph. I think he has been in there from game one. Sorry to hear about the Freshman. It just seems we lose more kids than we get. That's ok, we got that homegrown thing going for us.

#67 struggled earlier in the year, but really improved as the year went on. Him, 72 & 53 are 3 kids you can build a quality line around. Excited to see what Booker can do @ QB. He runs the option perfectly. Work on his throwing a bit and he will be a "good'un".

20 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Dang it!  I haven't heard this.  This is one of the kids I know and I would hate to see him go.  I'll have to get a little nosy and find out more, in person.  Willie, this kid is 6'3" and plays on the line.  Do you remember me and SS talking about a kid being a beast on defense after someone was taking trash to him on the field?  It's that kid. 

Edited by ORcats

8 minutes ago, ORcats said:

Dang it!  I haven't heard this.  This is one of the kids I know and I would hate to see him go.  I'll have to get a little nosy and find out more, in person.  Willie, this kid is 6'3" and plays on the line.  Do you remember me and SS talking about a kid being a beast on defense after someone was taking trash to him on the field?  It's that kid. 

SS, I may know of a replacement.  One kid I know that didn't play this year has said he may play next year.  He's a good size kid too...maybe 6'.  And he has played before, just not this year.

Yes, I remember you and SS having that conversation. I just saw on Twitter the parent who is moving down to Hamilton County. He was a great player himself. I will be interested to see who he plays for.

RWR!