OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Adarius Cox  has been offered by Elizabeth City State University. Not sure where this school is but a scholarship offer is a scholarship offer. Way to go  Adarius and get'em Friday night. RWR!

The University of the Cumberlands have offered both Adarius Cox and P Isaac Quick. I think there is a relatively new company that is responsible for getting a large number of East Tennessee athletes noticed and offered.

6 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

The University of the Cumberlands have offered both Adarius Cox and P Isaac Quick. I think there is a relatively new company that is responsible for getting a large number of East Tennessee athletes noticed and offered.

Adarius Simpson was also offered by the University of the Cumberlands. I just may have to switch my allegiance from Clemson. Just kidding, go Tee.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:55 AM, WillieTheWildcat said:

Not sure where our other topic page went but we need a new one....

Kendall Clark has committed to Gardner Webb and I am happy for him but pissed at UT Chattanooga. He would be awesome playing at their level of football. They did just get a new head coach last week so maybe this coach will go find out about Kendall.

Any ideas on how to get a coach to look at a player?

It is going to be interesting to watch how the team reacts to not having Tee to rely on. WE NEED LINEMEN! If we can find some or some we have get stronger, Jordan Graham and several others will get the job done.

Anyone else have thoughts on Wildcat football 2017?

This is the first post that started this tread. It was written on Dec. 22, 2016. I will say the linemen have certainly done what I hoped they would. Never saw #30 having an injury plagued year but he is just about right.

Can Oak Ridge get the job done tonight against Catholic? Yes, they will.

10 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Is it a done deal that OR is getting artificial turf next year? Except for the first playoff game I thought Ole Blankenship did OK. maybe Catholic fan has some insight as to how their team felt about playing on grass and how the footing held up.

Coach Gaddis was asked on High School Heroes the other night. He said he has no idea when and if The Ship gets turf.