Christian Brothers Duals

WrestlingGod

If Hatcher (Pulaski Academy) is at 182 it would be fun to watch him go with Tommy Bracket.

Looks like Hatcher has primarily been wrestling 195 this season so I doubt we get a chance to see it.  I remember them wrestling a few times back at our youth tournament, Mayhem in Memphis... think Hatcher usually got the better of Brackett there but that was a long time ago.

Solid team list for this weekend. Wanna get the debating started early?

Arlington (#12 on Coaches Poll)

Blackman (#10 on PinTN, HM on Coaches Poll)

Catholic, AR

Christian Brothers

Clarksville

Collierville

Cordova

Grissom, AL

Lawrence Co

Pigeon Forge

Pulaski Academy, AR

Science Hill (#11 on Coaches Poll)

Summit (#8 on PinTN, HM on Coaches Poll)

Should PinTN maybe be PinMIDTN? It looks like a funny poll. Of course the region 4 big three is there (you'd get laughed out of town if you didn't include them),  and everybody is riding the Tennessee High train, even to the point of putting them in the state dual finals, but all the other teams are from midstate. Hmmm...

Wendigolegion, if I'm not mistaken, Halls is a team out of Knoxville. I would consider them to be an East TN team and not a midstate team. The list looks fairly accurate to me. I also think the TN High Viking bandwagon will be rolling full speed ahead come team duals time. Hop on now while you still can. Please feel free to offer us your own top 10-12 teams list.

Wendigolegion, if I'm not mistaken, Halls is a team out of Knoxville. I would consider them to be an East TN team and not a midstate team. The list looks fairly accurate to me. I also think the TN High Viking bandwagon will be rolling full speed ahead come team duals time. Hop on now while you still can. Please feel free to offer us your own top 10-12 teams list.

Looks like another train rolled through Bristol tonight...and don't make any excuses either. Both teams were at full strength and both teams lost matches that on paper they should have won. Still, the midstate mindtrust and the bandwagon riders will find some way to spin it because it isn't what they wanted to happen and there's no way they can be wrong.

Looks like another train rolled through Bristol tonight...and don't make any excuses either. Both teams were at full strength and both teams lost matches that on paper they should have won. Still, the midstate mindtrust and the bandwagon riders will find some way to spin it because it isn't what they wanted to happen and there's no way they can be wrong.

What's that even mean? Which match did SH lose that they shouldn't have "on paper"?

Don't know what this guy is talking about. All I can figure is that we thought 132 was a winnable match.

We have nothing but respect for Tennessee High. Tim Marshall and Robbie Nelson have put together a phenomenal thing over there. Next Thursday will be a dogfight for sure. We just have to get back in the room and try to get better at a few things before next week.

• Upvote 1