13) Christian Simpson

14) Raymond Eason

15) T.J. Hicks

16) Tommy Bracket

17) Brock Herring

18) Bryce Whitman

19) Trevor Brown

20) Colton Landers

Good looking list. I'd flip Boykin and Fuller. Add McElhaney somewhere.

Has nothing to do with Sammy. It's Boykins accomplishments. Sammy is a stud too though. I know your bias since ur at Alcoas feeder haha

Other way around, ask them who knocked them off their perch last weekend. Took only 2 years with the youngest squad in the area, but my "bias" comes from who's in that Chattanooga room, not some outsider who pretends they know wrestling.

Other way around, ask them who knocked them off their perch last weekend. Took only 2 years with the youngest squad in the area, but my "bias" comes from who's in that Chattanooga room, not some outsider who pretends they know wrestling.

WTH are u talking about? But I'll ask u this? Why did y'all pack y'all bags and leave during the raider rumble?

Edited by fooseball95

Huge graduating class with these seniors. If I am correct only three of the top twenty P4P wrestlers will be returning with #8 Reiniche, #11 Rippy, and #18 Wittman. May have a less exciting year next year with all these studs gone, but hopefully some new guys along with the three returning will make some noise and make it interesting.

1) Eli king

2) Kamari Whimper

3) Knox Fuller

4) Ethan Dendy

5) Nick Boykin

6) Gabriel Elkin

7) Judah Duhm

8) Mason Reiniche

9) Sammy Evans

10) Matthew Sells

11) Trevor Rippy

12) Drew Nicholson

13) Christian Simpson

14) Raymond Eason

15) T.J. Hicks

16) Tommy Bracket

17) Brock Herring

18) Bryce Whitman

19) Trevor Brown

20) Colton Landers

Your (#13) got drilled by your ( # 15) in the Ryan tournament,  Bowers from Cleveland pinned your (#13) and beat your #15.  You don't have Bowers anywhere.  Also your (# 14) got beat by Shrader (I think Franklin) in the Ryan final.  Rippy should be 6th or higher, although doesn't look like he's wrestled alot this year.

• Upvote 1

WTH are u talking about? But I'll ask u this? Why did y'all pack y'all bags and leave during the raider rumble?

Who's "we"? My team didn't go, what I'm talking about is refuting your claim about us being a feeder for a program we just beat. Your own BS is getting hard for you keep up with it seems.

Your (#13) got drilled by your ( # 15) in the Ryan tournament, Bowers from Cleveland pinned your (#13) and beat your #15. You don't have Bowers anywhere. Also your (# 14) got beat by Shrader (I think Franklin) in the Ryan final. Rippy should be 6th or higher, although doesn't look like he's wrestled alot this year.

took the words right out of my mouth TD. Couldn't agree more

Your (#13) got drilled by your ( # 15) in the Ryan tournament, Bowers from Cleveland pinned your (#13) and beat your #15. You don't have Bowers anywhere. Also your (# 14) got beat by Shrader (I think Franklin) in the Ryan final. Rippy should be 6th or higher, although doesn't look like he's wrestled alot this year.

Didn't Bowers lose to an 8th grader? And I don't think he even placed at McCallie. I like Rippy, but he hasn't competed Nationally, is a one time State Champ and has only wrestled a handful of matches this year. Though he may have the talent to warrant 6, I think it's a bit early. Just my OP.

Edited by Newestguy