Class A Mr. Basketball Nominations

CoachT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Key numbers and they are winning go ahead and put his name on the award.

I like the way you west TN guys think. However the stats don't always translate to the winner. He is having an unbelievable year though so no one can take that away from him. He should hit 3000+ career points any game now.

40.2 ppg 8 rebounds 4 assists 2 steals

Edited by Shozen

I like the way you west TN guys think. However the stats don't always translate to the winner. He is having an unbelievable year though so no one can take that away from him. He should his 3000+ career points any game now.

40.2 ppg 8 rebounds 4 assists 2 steals

If he is hitting 40 a game his coach deserves it for letting him stay out there in blowouts. He is a good player but nobody gets 40 a game in Tennessee without rubbing some weak noses in it late.

What is his teams average margin of victory? If its 6 and he has 40ppg stop voting right now and give it to him. If its 28 and he has 40 well......still deserving to be in the discussion.

I know guys averaging 20 a game that play 2.5 quarters most nights. Again, not critisizing the kid he has my utmost respect and if he won I could embrace that choice! He is a heckuva player

If he is hitting 40 a game his coach deserves it for letting him stay out there in blowouts. He is a good player but nobody gets 40 a game in Tennessee without rubbing some weak noses in it late.

What is his teams average margin of victory? If its 6 and he has 40ppg stop voting right now and give it to him. If its 28 and he has 40 well......still deserving to be in the discussion.

I know guys averaging 20 a game that play 2.5 quarters most nights. Again, not critisizing the kid he has my utmost respect and if he won I could embrace that choice! He is a heckuva player

They have had blowouts but in those Key has never been on the floor in the fourth. Last two games he has had 24 and 30 at halftime. Those victories are 16 and 20. He is averaging 25 before the half.

Vs AA Macon County he had 48. 12 at halftime and 36 in the 2nd half and Clay won by 4-6.

Vs Gordonsville was one of his lowest in a win and it was 36 in 2 1/2 quarters of play because it was a blowout.

He's averaging 70% from the field, 80% from the FT and 39% from the 3.

The tennessean did an article on him a month or so ago and he hasn't scored under 40 a game since.

Edited by Shozen

They have had blowouts but in those Key has never been on the floor in the fourth. Last two games he has had 24 and 30 at halftime. Those victories are 16 and 20. He is averaging 25 before the half.

Vs AA Macon County he had 48. 12 at halftime and 36 in the 2nd half and they won by 4-6.

Vs Gordonsville was one of his lowest in a win and it was 36 in 2 1/2 quarters of play because it was a blowout.

He's averaging 70% from the field, 80% from the FT and 39% from the 3.

The tennessean did an article on him a month or so ago and he hasn't scored under 40 a game since.

Strong Strong - Good kid and good stats

Austin Fisher Clarksville Academy avg 25.5 per game, per max prep top 5 scoring,free throws ,threes,steals and  has scored over 2000 pts  in career 2302 pts last year all state, this year Mcdonalds all American nominee.Has led Clarksville and District in scoring since freshman season,