Oak Ridge vs Knox Catholic ?

Bravey

I think he's very talented but he's not a PG.  He's fiery and plays with passion, reminds of how hard Danny Ainge played back in his Celtics days (showing my age). 

As an N.C. State basketball fan, I think Allen is a disgrace to himself and university. I loved Lattner but this young man just doesn't get playing with hustle and emotion and juvenile antics.

Sorry, I probably should have kept my opinions to myself. Oh, I know I said I am a State hoop fan but you know who I LOVE in football. They wear purple, white and orange. That is correct, for the next 4 years I'm driving the Clemson bandwagon..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an N.C. State basketball fan, I think Allen is a disgrace to himself and university. I loved Lattner but this young man just doesn't get playing with hustle and emotion and juvenile antics.

Sorry, I probably should have kept my opinions to myself. Oh, I know I said I am a State hoop fan but you know who I LOVE in football. They wear purple, white and orange. That is correct, for the next 4 years I'm driving the Clemson bandwagon..

Us too....My wife met Dabo when he came to Catholic last week. Talked about how humble and gracious he was

Saw Catholic just demolish Bearden earlier in the year. They have all the parts. Athletes, size, skill, shooters the list goes on. If Catholic doesn't make a run fir the state title. It will be the second major disappointment for Irish athletics this year.

Would be a good game no doubt. Certainly make a lot of money.

I've been keeping up with their scores. They haven't been as dominant as of late going by their scores. I'm sure it would be a great game though! Maybe I'm just expecting them to beat most teams by 25 to 30 points. I expected them to put it on Kingston, but maybe they're better then I think. I'm sure these Catholic fans will set me straight on that lol

Edited by SweetScience

OR in my opinion would win by 10 plus. But hey they are the premier high school program east of Nashville. They just reload every year and keep on rolling.

Catholic on the other hand is a solid AA program that has that one great team of the decade. After this year they will be good but will not approach the greatness of this team. Will not be a good year to move up to AAA.

Why would these 2 teams not schedule a game in a year where both were expecting to be very good and have proved that .... Oak Ridge plays about everybody else ... CAK , Fulton etc .. seems like this game shoulda happened ... who would win ????

Oak ridge backed out of their game with GCA .....just saying.....😂

I've been keeping up with their scores. They haven't been as dominant as of late going by their scores. I'm sure it would be a great game though! Maybe I'm just expecting them to beat most teams by 25 to 30 points. I expected them to put it on Kingston, but maybe they're better then I think. I'm sure these Catholic fans will set me straight on that lol

They were very flat against Kingston and didn't finish in the paint as well as normal. Also, been trying to rest players and keep them injury-free as the season winds down. Coach isn't looking to win by 25-30 and will really slow it down to control the game. They have 3 guys that can consistently score in the 20s on any given night and 3 others that can put up 10-15 any night. We may be a little more physical than OR. It would definitely be a great game to watch. We both handled CAK pretty easily and our big was in foul trouble most of the game vs. McCallie so it's is hard to say how that would have been different. I think it would help both teams getting ready for the tourneys. We play Grace and Bearden the next few games.

Edited by IrishBBall

They were very flat against Kingston and didn't finish in the paint as well as normal. Also, been trying to rest players and keep them injury-free as the season winds down. Coach isn't looking to win by 25-30 and will really slow it down to control the game. They have 3 guys that can consistently score in the 20s on any given night and 3 others that can put up 10-15 any night. We may be a little more physical than OR. It would definitely be a great game to watch. We both handled CAK pretty easily and our big was in foul trouble most of the game vs. McCallie so it's is hard to say how that would have been different. I think it would help both teams getting ready for the tourneys. We play Grace and Bearden the next few games.

Y'all would have us on physical strength maybe, but could you keep up with our pace and athletes, and be able to slow the game down some? that'd be the big ? mark. Our forte is just wearing teams down physically, where really there physical strength is sapped by mid 3rd quarter.

Edited by SweetScience