Girls Basketball "Glass House" predicitons....

Yea, like I stated she's a gamer

Westview has also started starting their two bigs together, so if they decide to double one then she dumps it down to the other one for a high/low. However, some of the other guards are going to have to step up and knock down shots. I feel their best ball of the season is slowly starting to come together

I would say Westview and South Side are the two best teams in West TN, obviously..... but... I don't know if both of those teams will make it.

Haywood has quietly won 15 games in a row and have the best player in West TN in Shutes.

If there's any team out here with the chances in their favor of making it to Murfreesboro, it is Westview. They can beat you in a variety of ways with their bigs and shooters. They are still beatable, but they have the most well-rounded team out here. South Side has the best record, but if a team puts a good game plan together, and handles the press, South Side is vulnerable.

Did East Nashville get a forfeit win from Maplewood earlier this season? If so, what resulted in the forfeit?

I don't think so. I've ask the question about the score of the first game. No one could come up with the score ,but everyone agreed that East won the game. My guess is that some one put the 1-0 score on here to fill the vacuum.

I would say Westview and South Side are the two best teams in West TN, obviously..... but... I don't know if both of those teams will make it.

Haywood has quietly won 15 games in a row and have the best player in West TN in Shutes.

If there's any team out here with the chances in their favor of making it to Murfreesboro, it is Westview. They can beat you in a variety of ways with their bigs and shooters. They are still beatable, but they have the most well-rounded team out here. South Side has the best record, but if a team puts a good game plan together, and handles the press, South Side is vulnerable.

Agree on Shutes being the best in West Tn. Someone mentioned South Sides schedule a few posts back, well those 15 wins in a row for Haywood are nothing special. Their district may be the worse in the state. NS, Ripley, Liberty, and Millington. Only competition is Covington and they don't set the world on fire. A good game plan is always good, but handling SS press is something that I haven't seen anybody do well. I got SS/WV region championship

Agree on Shutes being the best in West Tn. Someone mentioned South Sides schedule a few posts back, well those 15 wins in a row for Haywood are nothing special. Their district may be the worse in the state. NS, Ripley, Liberty, and Millington. Only competition is Covington and they don't set the world on fire. A good game plan is always good, but handling SS press is something that I haven't seen anybody do well. I got SS/WV region championship

You're right.... handling SS's press is easier said than done.... nobody has been able to do it this year.