Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without question your worst retort ever here on the T and that's saying alot.

Well I know all of ya'll not KKK but I'm saying just like you guys take heed and are so careful not to step foot in Whitehaven located in Memphis I should have the same reservations about riding to Franklin, Columbia, Cookeville, Lebanon, etc.

Well I know all of ya'll not KKK but I'm saying just like you guys take heed and are so careful not to step foot in Whitehaven located in Memphis I should have the same reservations about riding to Franklin, Columbia, Cookeville, Lebanon, etc

Thats true. Crime in those areas is exactly like Memphis. I know I keep a close eye on my wallet when I'm in Franklin. Good thing I don't make enough to even drive into Williamson County

Thats true. Crime in those areas is exactly like Memphis. I know I keep a close eye on my wallet when I'm in Franklin. Good thing I don't make enough to even drive into Williamson County

There is so much White on White crime in middle and East TN I'm surprised that they still allow people with pick up trucks, gun racks and confederate flags to still come to HS football games. I literally fear for our safety every time we go east of Jackson.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Yep. Great point. Everybody should be careful in Memphis. Surprised you admitted this after all the denials of how safe it is at "the Haven?"

That's not accurate.  Whitehaven doesn't have problems packing the house until we play a school that is predominately white. This has nothing to do with 'Memphis being dangerous'. If that were the case ... MUS, CBHS, Lausanne, and quite a few others would have the same issue that Whitehaven has. They don't because those schools are predominately WHITE.

Whitehaven only has issue when playing against predominately White schools at Whitehaven stadium. It has nothing to do with the perception of the City of Memphis. That's horse manure. It has everything with Whitehaven being located in a predominately black neighborhood.

Let's not ######-foot with this. It's a bunch of White folks SCARED to come into a black neighborhood.

Plain and simple.

There is so much White on White crime in middle and East TN I'm surprised that they still allow people with pick up trucks, gun racks and confederate flags to still come to HS football games. I literally fear for our safety every time we go east of Jackson.

How ironic, everyone living east of Jackson wishes we could annex Jackson  west to the Mississippi river to MS or AR. 

That's not accurate. Whitehaven doesn't have problems packing the house until we play a school that is predominately white. This has nothing to do with 'Memphis being dangerous'. If that were the case ... MUS, CBHS, Lausanne, and quite a few others would have the same issue that Whitehaven has. They don't because those schools are predominately WHITE.

Whitehaven only has issue when playing against predominately White schools at Whitehaven stadium. It has nothing to do with the perception of the City of Memphis. That's horse manure. It has everything with Whitehaven being located in a predominately black neighborhood.

Let's not ######-foot with this. It's a bunch of White folks SCARED to come into a black neighborhood.

Plain and simple.

If by "perception" you mean statistics you are correct. I'll give you credit though you are Memphis guy through and through. The "Baghdad Bob" for Memphis. Lol

If by "perception" you mean statistics you are correct. I'll give you credit though you are Memphis guy through and through. The "Baghdad Bob" for Memphis. Lol

Are you saying you have stats of events on a Friday night AT Whitehaven stadium during a high school football game? Or, are you referring to 'other' stats?

Are you saying you have stats of events on a Friday night AT Whitehaven stadium during a high school football game? Or, are you referring to 'other' stats?

You know it's all the same... I'm shocked that I played ALL those years and went to all those games after playing and never been Shot at . I guess I'm just a lucky dog