Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Actually...it was in jest. I said that because another poster said 7-AAA was not even the best district in the region or state. That statement was a message to him. BC would be a 3rd or a 4th best team in 7-AAA this year. I never sell Smyrna short though...they are actually a good team, and would beat most schools.

Dont pay attention to Bearrettesalltheway. I am convinced it's a Cleveland High student trolling everyone on here as a Bradley fan.

Nobody down here that knows girls basketball would say those things about Riverdale... (that's why I think it's a Cleveland fan - LOL)

Bradley Central has played in 3 out of the last 4 state tournaments . Each time beating a Murfreesboro team to get there! I think warriorfan is a little to proud of where he lives. Remember in 10 years they will be calling riverdale championships old news. Bradley has beat a few teams this year by 25 plus points that are going to the state tournament. I looked at their schedule and its not to shabby compared to most AAA teams. Would you call playing Flowery Branch Georgia a easy out of state game? They played Oak Ridge. Morristown West. Daniel Boone. warriorfan wants to compare his now team at riverdale to anyone who can not beat them. I remember just a couple years ago when riverdale was trying to lose on purpose to not play someone other team!!!

Bradley Central has played in 3 out of the last 4 state tournaments . Each time beating a Murfreesboro team to get there! I think warriorfan is a little to proud of where he lives. Remember in 10 years they will be calling riverdale championships old news. Bradley has beat a few teams this year by 25 plus points that are going to the state tournament. I looked at their schedule and its not to shabby compared to most AAA teams. Would you call playing Flowery Branch Georgia a easy out of state game? They played Oak Ridge. Morristown West. Daniel Boone. warriorfan wants to compare his now team at riverdale to anyone who can not beat them. I remember just a couple years ago when riverdale was trying to lose on purpose to not play someone other team!!!

Our "now" team?  Riverdale has 5 Gold Balls and a national championship in the last 10 years.  Surely you are kidding.  No.  Flowery Branch is not a good test.  Although Flowery Branch has done well with a 24-6 record, and is in the GA state tournament, Max P R E P S considers them the #19 overall in the state of Georgia.  They are not even ranked high in their own state...much less the United States.  I would call it a game against a decent team, but you should have beaten them.  You were a better team.  As for Oak Ridge, Mo West and Daniel Boone...I do not consider them great teams.  They might be good in east TN, but they are like Bradley Central with impressive records, and once again, will not win a Gold Ball.

If I looked at the schedules correctly and results tonight, Bradley played and beat Morristown West and Oak Ridge . Their district was down, East Hamilton would have been more competitive if not for reasons previously mentioned. Maybe it wasn't lack of tough schedule as much as just SC being good. McMinn Central and Hamilton Heights would seem to be good area competition for Bradley but if not in a tournament you have to factor in the boys game too.

You are correct.  SC is good.  Scheduling locally a Hamilton Heights game, or a top 7-AAA team or seeking top competition outside the state in the USAToday top25 or top 25 MAX P R E P S would go a long way. 

Dont pay attention to Bearrettesalltheway. I am convinced it's a Cleveland High student trolling everyone on here as a Bradley fan.

Nobody down here that knows girls basketball would say those things about Riverdale... (that's why I think it's a Cleveland fan - LOL)

I think he sits right behind Bradleys bench about 7 rows up or so. Or the guy in the picture isn't him. But he sure looks like him down to the hat that he had on in his old picture in here. I only listened tonight but I saw the region game the other night. Edited by anotherback

Bradley has a deep bench and nit every opponent outside if their district was weak.they beat morristown west and oak ridge this year by allot. Without cumberland on the schedule next 4 years i really hope they do a home and home with riverdale and stewarts creek. I agree thst the and and 3rd best players are gone now. Stewarts creek played great defense and we did the right thing by making them foul us we just couldnt convert the free throws or Bradley could be in state. But the 2 best teams in state imo are riverdale and sc. But any one can win the gold ball. I expect bradley to be hosting same game next year maybe against somebody else though like oakland or shelbyville. How many players does riverdale and stewarts creek have coming back? I think Bradley only has howard returning as senior but that carter girl is great off the bench. She can crete plays and keep opponents guessing. She needs to improve on defense though. The hannah lobard girl is not bad for sophomore either but she is too slow right now. Last year was the better bearettes team despite having 3 loses. The had 3 seniors then also and howard didnt start.

Madscience i agree. You dont make 3 out of 4 state tournaments by being mediocre. They beat then powerhouse blackman to get there, lost to lawrence county by 1 point (bad refeering) beat oakland and beat stewarts creek. All at home, so bradley isnt a weak team.there only the winningest program in country and yeah anotherback i sit there at all the games i can go to. You must sit there too??

Btw if riverdale is so great and this region is so weak why did riverdale only win by 21 pts?? And sc to scout our team Thursday so that made us play a style we werent used to and managed to do so. But going 1-16 from behind the arc didn't help. We make our fts and half our 3s its a blowout. Props to sc for winning in a VERY hostile environment. Bradley went almost 3 full seasons, 41 straight, before losing at home. They just picked a bad night to shoot bad. After morgan airballed 3 free throws that leaked off on everybody but howard. Only losing by 5 in actuality is pretty good considering. Well get them next year