Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Our area is declining fast in girls bball. It happens. You put Howard back at EH and they win that district. And Bradley would of been about 500.

Ummm. Bradley would have finished 2nd at worst in District if Howard played for East Ham.

Hughes, EK Brown & Carter are way better than anyone on WV's team (by a long, long way) & WV finished 3rd.

Edited by FootballFan51

Ummm. Bradley would have finished 2nd at worst in District if Howard played for East Ham.

Hughes, EK Brown & Carter are way better than anyone on WV's team (by a long, long way) & WV finished 3rd.

I saw them the summer before Howard joined them. Without Carter. They were at EH during a summer camp. Bradley lost to teams WV beat with younger players. WVs now Jrs were in coming freshmen. Then. I'm not sure the one girl had transferred yet to WV but I believe she had. She didn't play that day. Howard played for EH and they beat Bradley lost to WV. A few weeks later she enrolled at Bradley. I wasn't that impressed with her but several other saw the player she would become. They were right. I didn't realize she was an 8th grader either. Only Hughes is consistent game in game out for them. I think they'd lose to EH. Cleveland if they played any other day besides Friday because of a lady raiders religious beliefs. Howard's game open up Hughes to play her type game. They don't have another who is capable of that. The young lady does so much for them. If they can get one more strong post I think they could go back to the Boro next year and play for the state. And focus on free throws and rebounding in the post season. You're going to run into teams that can take you out of your comfort zone so you have to do the basics that much better during the playoffs.

Edited by anotherback

Cleveland raiders religious beliefs??? Umm theyve played on a friday every year. And its basically the same teams in state as last year except for sc and bradley switching places because bradley beat dickson county before falling to oak ridge in semis due to horrible offense.

If you knew anything at all about our local kids you'd understand the reference. No wait you wouldn't.

Excuses??? Every team except middle tennessee teams have to travel long distance of 200 miles or more just to get there. That takes a toll on atheletes over time.

They should play somewhere besides mtsu . That basically gives any team that plays in region 4 home court advantage.

The only ways to ensure that no team has a "home field advantage" is to either: select a neutral site AFTER the final eight teams are known; or, play the games outside of the state of Tennessee.

No matter where games are played, the court is the same dimensions and the rules are the same.

The only ways to ensure that no team has a "home field advantage" is to either: select a neutral site AFTER the final eight teams are known; or, play the games outside of the state of Tennessee.

No matter where games are played, the court is the same dimensions and the rules are the same.

+1

Excuses??? Every team except middle tennessee teams have to travel long distance of 200 miles or more just to get there. That takes a toll on atheletes over time.

Yeah let's play at UT then Oak Ridge would only have to travel 20 miles .... uh wait Memphis teams would have to drive 200 miles farther. Guess playing in the BORO,  in the MIDDLE of the state, is fair for everyone. Let talent determine the winner not location of the tournament!  

Bingo