Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Yes bearcat dad. Dickson county wins against one of if not the best team in state. They shot lights out in free throws. Stewarts creek beat a darn good team to get to state too

Now the question becomes, if Stewart Creek beat Bradley Central on the Bearettes' home court, and Dickson County beat Stewart Creek with the Red Hawks having a "home court advantage" does that make Dickson County a better team than Bradley Central? 

I kinda tried to stop reading his posts when he came to the wrestling board and went full tard.

My post was just an attempt at being facetious, at the expense of Bearettesalltheway. If you read through his recent posts you'd understand.

Don't worry!!! He complained on page 24 I believe that playing the tournament games at MTSU would give a home court advantage to the Murfreesboro teams. Not like Stewarts Creek just rolled into Cleveland and beat Bradley Central in a win or go home.

Congrats to Memphis Central on their big win over Oak Ridge. They face Dickson Co. next. What can anybody tell me about Dickson Co.?

Congrats to Houston with their big win over Clarksville. They get to play Riverdale next! Well, you have to beat the best to be the best. Houston has played all year for this opportunity. 

Way to go Central and Houston!

Edited by kwc

Central can beat Dickson County... but Dickson County also just beat the team that most consider to be the second best team in the state, Stewarts Creek...

Dickson has a post player who could give Central problems. Central will look for an up-tempo game while Dickson will execute in the half-court.

Spot on Warrior.

1. Update on the Hayes ankle?

2. Update on how your daughter is doing in FL?

Hey! One thing I know about Annie is she is a tough kid.  I believe her leg could be falling off and she would still be wanting out on the court.  She didn't seem to miss a beat in the first game.  My daughter is doing well.  Had a great freshman year.  Averaged about 6ppg.  She loves the FL weather.  On the beach all the time.  It will be hard to ever get her home...lol!  Thank you for asking.

Central can beat Dickson County... but Dickson County also just beat the team that most consider to be the second best team in the state, Stewarts Creek...

Dickson has a post player who could give Central problems. Central will look for an up-tempo game while Dickson will execute in the half-court.

I don't know about Dickson having a chance in this game. Against Oak Ridge, Central was EVERY WHERE. They knew where the passing lanes where and broke on the ball before the OR players tried to pass it. Even in the first quarter, when Oak Ridge was hanging tough with them it was clear they had us beat athletically. With that said, I do believe OR can beat them the next time they play.

Keys for Dickson....take care of the ball, stop their girl named Stewart, hit your shots, watch Central's  penetration and DO NOT run with them.

Good luck but I will be pulling for Central.

Believe it or not they have a common opponent in Hamilton Heights ... the prep school. They both lost to HH. Central lost by a score of 90-41 on January 15th in the Music City Classic at Whites Creek. As a matter of fact, Central lost all three of the games that they played in that tournament. Dickson lost to HH on the previous night on January 14th by a score of 58-42 at the 840-40 Showcase at Wilson Central. 

HH is a prep school and their roster is full of future D1 players, because that is what prep schools do. Dickson probably slowed the ball down and took the air out of it and Central probably ran with them. Hard to take anything away from a December tournament games like those two ... but, what else do we have to do but wait until the games are played tonight.

Anywho ... I thought I'd throw that little tid-bit out there.