Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Just found out Central is like Riverdale. Basically the whole team is back next year. Riverdale will miss Annie. Big shoes to fill.

Awe they'll find another "transfer" to fill her shoes i'm sure.  Whats the AAU circuit look like?  I'm sure ya'll have your eyes on the Nike teams, trying to gleam another one  :popcorneater:

Awe they'll find another "transfer" to fill her shoes i'm sure.  Whats the AAU circuit look like?  I'm sure ya'll have your eyes on the Nike teams, trying to gleam another one  :popcorneater:

Another Riverdale hater...  :rolleyes:  Just so you know UCSportsFan, Riverdale's main feeder school just won the 2017 TMSAA State Championship as well.  Looks like we get to reload for another year. Oh wait...is that another Hayes kid and Brinae Alexander's little sis in the pic???  There are some really good players on this Christiana team.  You want to know if the talent is local?  There is your answer.  These are future Riverdale Lady Warriors.  Things look bright for Riverdale for years to come. If you can't beat 'em....hate on 'em...  :mrgreen:  

636219927260492896-christiana.jpg  

Another Riverdale hater... :rolleyes: Just so you know UCSportsFan, Riverdale's main feeder school just won the 2017 TMSAA State Championship as well. Looks like we get to reload for another year. Oh wait...is that another Hayes kid and Brinae Alexander's little sis in the pic??? There are some really good players on this Christiana team. You want to know if the talent is local? There is your answer. These are future Riverdale Lady Warriors. Things look bright for Riverdale for years to come. If you can't beat 'em....hate on 'em... :mrgreen:

636219927260492896-christiana.jpg

Garen Haney, #22, is a player worth looking out for in the years to come... the kid is big time!!!! Along with Hayes and Brinae little sis...

Riverdale's 6,7,8,9,10 would start at most any high school. If someone leaves...Just the way it is. Team ball is bigger than individual ball. I for one don't think anyone is leaving. Why leave the best program in the country as a starter unless you think you are bigger than the team....which no one is bigger than the team...