West AA sectionals

dmm88

Who you got?? Liberty at SS and Westview at Haywood. I got SS by 30. And I have Westview by 25.

South Side by 25 - The fact that Liberty is in sub-state speaks volume of AA ball in West TN this year - not very good...

Westview by 10 ... only because their games aren't high scoring

Edited by GCPioneer

Haywood is a one-man show. Jamirah covers so many holes for that team. I think we all agree that the reason Haywood went to state last year and are in sectionals again speaks to how good she is and how bad the other teams are for failing to play a box and one to try and at least slow her down some. She has a legit argument for being a Miss Basketball finalist and with Lynn and Haynes-Overton graduating, she should finish in the top 3 next winter.

Westview won by 1...at this point its survive and advance! Point guard Jones got into foul trouble for Westview and fouled out with 6 minutes to go in game. Westview would of won 12+ if she had played the whole game. Haywood was throwing ball all over the place at the beginning before they settled down.

Btw...three female refs is NEVER a good idea!!

Westview won by 1...at this point its survive and advance! Point guard Jones got into foul trouble for Westview and fouled out with 6 minutes to go in game. Westview would of won 12+ if she had played the whole game. Haywood was throwing ball all over the place at the beginning before they settled down.

Btw...three female refs is NEVER a good idea!!

Congrats SL88...I was kind of surprised by that score when I saw it. Good luck at the Boro. I had to go and watch Dresden/Middleton tonight. It was a great game too. I hope y'all didn't have that one ref from Memphis who was at SS. She's got to steal the show with her whistle. 

Congrats SL88...I was kind of surprised by that score when I saw it. Good luck at the Boro. I had to go and watch Dresden/Middleton tonight. It was a great game too. I hope y'all didn't have that one ref from Memphis who was at SS. She's got to steal the show with her whistle.

Thanks! and we did :) she was one of the three there!!