Class A State Tournament

Shozen

Middleton will be in the District as Humboldt next year so we will see what happens. So stop be a Cisco the call before that was a charge on Middleton the kid was out of control and just flat run over the Humboldt kid! You don't see the Viking faithfull whinning about the call! The game should have not went to ot to start with. That the worst I have seen Humboldt play in the last 3 minutes all year and I am sure Coach A will get that straighten out! MIddleton has a good team and had a good year!

Duh...Why would y'all whine y'all won!!!

Middleton will be in the District as Humboldt next year so we will see what happens. So stop be a Cisco the call before that was a charge on Middleton the kid was out of control and just flat run over the Humboldt kid! You don't see the Viking faithfull whinning about the call! The game should have not went to ot to start with. That the worst I have seen Humboldt play in the last 3 minutes all year and I am sure Coach A will get that straighten out! MIddleton has a good team and had a good year!

Like I have said previously... If y'all make it to Saturday I'll be there...can't take the refs to state with ya!!!

I think Humboldt wins it all. Who cares about refs missing calls, it happens every game. The cream rises to the top, and the better team won that game. The last few calls didn't win or lose it, those are just the calls that you remember. What about the bad calls in the first 3 quarters? Don't hear anyone talking about them.

I think Humboldt wins it all. Who cares about refs missing calls, it happens every game. The cream rises to the top, and the better team won that game. The last few calls didn't win or lose it, those are just the calls that you remember. What about the bad calls in the first 3 quarters? Don't hear anyone talking about them.

U probably thought Trump was the best person for president also!!

Either way you look at it, Humboldt won... It is over.  We are on to focusing on the opponent at hand! Middleton had an outstanding year and congrats to them!

I am anxious to see this game! I am hoping that both teams show up with their A game and that we see a well played and coached game! 

Either way you look at it, Humboldt won... It is over. We are on to focusing on the opponent at hand! Middleton had an outstanding year and congrats to them!

I am anxious to see this game! I am hoping that both teams show up with their A game and that we see a well played and coached game!

Won by the help of the refs!!!