Harriman plays Mitchell in round one of the Class A State Tournament

Seems to be a common theme coming from some of the west tn fans. Refs were equally bad for all teams. They called 17 fouls in the first half against Clay to Loretto's 8. Then called 15 against Loretto to Clay's 6 in the 2nd half.

Quit making excuses....

Edited by Shozen

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your kidding right.

No, I'm just asking... I didn't see it but I saw comments on the thread while the game was going on that suggested such. I read the article in the CA by John Varlas that hinted toward it and people don't just run down from the stands because they are seeing a fair game so I am asking a question. Please answer if you have insight. That goes for anyone else  who actually SEEN the game.

No, I'm just asking... I didn't see it but I saw comments on the thread while the game was going on that suggested such. I read the article in the CA by John Varlas that hinted toward it and people don't just run down from the stands because they are seeing a fair game so I am asking a question. Please answer if you have insight. That goes for anyone else who actually SEEN the game.

3 Gold balls in a row and you kinda get used to winning and if it was a SRs mom going for a fourth I'm sure she didn't even think Harriman could win so they have to have an excuse.

So you don't think the refs favored the lesser team?

I really think this is a useless conversation.Excuse my post but Harriman led the whole game and the fouls were 27-18 I don't think that's that bad.Everyone has an excuse when we lose its the nature of the beast.EVERYONE just couldn't believe Harriman was that good.I KNEW THEY WERE and that's why I said they would win.That is a fast team with athletes every where.4 of 5 of Harriman's starters were in foul trouble with 6 mins to go. Edited by orngnblk

So you don't think the refs favored the lesser team?

look I'm from Memphis and just tell you the truth a lot of fouls where called on both yes the fouls kind of took away from Mitchell's aggressiveness but Mitchell played flat all night even with fouls they had their chances like when they was down by 4 and Sanders missed a wide open layup at the start of the fourth they were down by 6 and neither team scored for like the first 3 minutes they played flat and Harriman came out and jumped on them from the get go

look I'm from Memphis and just tell you the truth a lot of fouls where called on both yes the fouls kind of took away from Mitchell's aggressiveness but Mitchell played flat all night even with fouls they had their chances like when they was down by 4 and Sanders missed a wide open layup at the start of the fourth they were down by 6 and neither team scored for like the first 3 minutes they played flat and Harriman came out and jumped on them from the get go

I agree with this