Charlie Morgan resigns at Dobyns Bennett

stockton4182

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is he coaching?

Former DB and Oak Hill Academy alum Shane Carnes is in his first year of head coaching at Knoxville Christian. I believe that he will be a good coach in a few years.

Vidalia High School in Georgia.

156-18

68-3 at home

4 straight final 4's

as head coach

disclaimer: I hope my research is correct

I don't see Good just up and quitting on his players at Crockett he's building something special down there[/quot

Coaches leave for better jobs all the time. It's just like any other job. If someone else offers you a better job, a step up, you take it. It's a promotion; better money, better facilities, better athletes.

Thank God for Science Hill players, huh?

He might get 1 or 2 a year but that will be it. And it won't be the better players from Science Hill. It'll be the ones who know they probably aren't going to get a lot of playing time there anyway. With Jamar Love heading up the JV squad now and working as an assistant on Varsity, there will be little to no transfers out.

WaCo, is the former Indians player the front-runner or what?

Edited by WBNC83

He might get 1 or 2 a year but that will be it. And it won't be the better players from Science Hill. It'll be the ones who know they probably aren't going to get a lot of playing time there anyway. With Jamar Love heading up the JV squad now and working as an assistant on Varsity, there will be little to no transfers out.

Good. I dislike when schools play with other teams players.

He's my front runner. Actually I don't see how they could do better if he's interested. But it wouldn't surprise me either if they don't even talk to him.

Thank God for Science Hill players, huh?

Sweet why do you stay hating on Crockett??? They can help kids didnt wanna play for Cutlip and wanted to play with Pat and play for Coach Good. I bet OR gets kids from other schools. Wasnt Darrell Middleton from Powell everyone has kids who transfer in or out,

Sweet why do you stay hating on Crockett??? They can help kids didnt wanna play for Cutlip and wanted to play with Pat and play for Coach Good. I bet OR gets kids from other schools. Wasnt Darrell Middleton from Powell everyone has kids who transfer in or out,

I mostly just like to give Stockton a hard time. Middleton is the only kid we have had that has transferred in in recent memory. Every kid on our team this year played in Boy's Club together up until now. Born & raised here. Thankfully we have always had the talent where we don't need to rely on transfers. I understand a lot of places aren't that fortunate.