Charlie Morgan resigns at Dobyns Bennett

stockton4182

Ok ok i was just woundering because it seems no matter what Crockett does they cant ever get any type of credit if we would of wont the State Championship we still wouldnt have got any cred lol. Yea i wish we had a ton of home grown talent so we dont have to worry about getting transfers and hear everyone say o well thats the only reason your successful. We are a little counrtry school and we dont do a good enough job in our youth programs getting them ready and playing compation at a high level in all sports.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly just like to give Stockton a hard time. Middleton is the only kid we have had that has transferred in in recent memory. Every kid on our team this year played in Boy's Club together up until now. Born & raised here. Thankfully we have always had the talent where we don't need to rely on transfers. I understand a lot of places aren't that fortunate.

I see how it is Sweet you just wait till next time I'm in Oak Ridge lol

Good. I dislike when schools play with other teams players.

Most of the Science Hill players that transferred to Crockett had everything to do with playing with Pat. It had very little to do with wanting to play for his dad. Coleman, the Martin boys and Releford all transferred because of Pat. They grew up playing together and had been the best of friends since they were young. So none of their transfers were that big of a surprise to me. The only transfer that did surprise me was Will Stevens; and he has since transferred back to Science Hill.

Edited by WBNC83