Charlie Morgan resigns at Dobyns Bennett

stockton4182

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why

I'm not going to post that on a public message board. It's not my place to do so. Besides, didn't you already say he left due to playing time at Crockett? Not saying that's the reason (because it's not) just pointing out that you posted that's why he left and now you're asking me why he left.

Edited by WBNC83

I'm not going to post that on a public message board. It's not my place to do so. Besides, didn't you already say he left due to playing time at Crockett? Not saying that's the reason (because it's not) just pointing out that you posted that's why he left and now you're asking me why he left.

Cause he got his butt chewed out and his dad didn't like it

In high school Dalley "I think" played on the 88-89 team that was the last DB team to win the Arbys. He also held the high school record for 3pt goals in one game at one point. Something like 16 out or 18.

They won Arby's again with Black, Carnes, Smith, Mills, etc. That would have been 92-93, I think. That team was coached by Shipley. They beat a Goodpastuer team the featured Ron Mercer and Drew Maddux.

Edited by rolltriberoll