Antioch HC

chumley7

Thanks for saying something cause this mystery hire was getting ridiculous. I mean it's Antioch for crying out loud no disrespect...lol

This guy could be an amazing coach but has almost zero chance to succeed at Antioch. I wonder if secretly the Antioch admin do not want him to.. Wouldn't surprise me if this job was open again 8 months from now

Edited by HighLife

This guy could be an amazing coach but has almost zero chance to succeed at Antioch. I wonder if secretly the Antioch admin do not want him to.. Wouldn't surprise me if this job was open again 8 months from now

Everything heard about this guy is that he has no coaching experience as coordinator either side of the ball. freshman head coach maybe at beech. been in 6 or 7 schools last 10 years . was not being retained at stone memorial. only one assistant in building left. also hear new guy is a lazy butt. also a jerk. admin surprised everyone with white hire. most said this was a black hire all the way. maybe hire was to prove a point to recent coach. looks like antioch could be in serious trouble. #wth#smh#lmbo#lol.

Edited by hardtackle

Everything heard about this guy is that he has no coaching experience as coordinator either side of the ball. freshman head coach maybe at beech. been in 6 or 7 schools last 10 years . was not being retained at stone memorial. only one assistant in building left. also hear new guy is a lazy butt. also a jerk. admin surprised everyone with white hire. most said this was a black hire all the way. maybe hire was to prove a point to recent coach. looks like antioch could be in serious trouble. #wth#smh#lmbo#lol.

He was a coordinator at Stewart County and Sycamore I know for a fact.

Was! Interesting. Defense or Offense? I know for a fact he was not going to be coaching at Stone Memorial

Defensive Coordinator. Myles Holiday was the HC at Stewart County at the time. Tyler Williams was the HC at Sycamore at the time.

I do not care about whether he was returning, released, loved, hated, or worshipped at Stone Memorial. That's not for me to judge.

I was only clarifying the fact that he was a Defensive Coordinator at two schools in TN.

Is everyone saying here that this hire was to avoid accusations of racial bias?

This whole hiring season has been a fiasco. I understand from reliable sources that these hires were not principal choices but decisions up the food chain. Just when Metro seems to have a rejuvenation, it slips into politics.