Antioch HC

chumley7

Fb they already are one of the worst. Woodward was taking them in the right direction but now all of that work has been negated setting them back. I've heard assistant coaches are leaving, Antioch's own teachers trying to convince kids to go to other schools, and I've heard the new coach could go down as the worst hire in metro history. Now that is saying a lot. Time will tell as it always does. Hate all of this for the kids.

Bleacher I don't think there is an offer out there that bush can't resist. Bush is a great coach and would do well. He is a bear through and through. But not sure any job could convince him to get back in the game.

This is par for the course at Antioch.

Not exactly a football powerhouse.

Coach Dunn was a great Coach. Coach Brown had some success.

Not much to brag about lately.

The new staff will struggle and then they can hire the next one in a year or two.

The principal should walk down the hall and make Bush an offer he can't refuse...

Coach Dunn was very good. I wish Coach brown had considered applying, but not sure he could have gotten the job anyway. Things have changed so much in Metro.

Antioch is a big enough school to have a quick turn around. Right coach with the right name they would make a instant jump just like CR. There's plenty of athletes that attend the school but choose not to play football.

Cane Ridge instant jump is not coaching,called recruiting, SMDH. 

Antioch is a big enough school to have a quick turn around. Right coach with the right name they would make a instant jump just like CR. There's plenty of athletes that attend the school but choose not to play football.

Instant jump? If I remember correctly CR has been competitive since 2012 and everyone knew this group of 2017 seniors was special but still didn't get it done unfortunately. The main problem is the outside influences that hurt the decision making of all those so called athletes. Coaches like Mike helped them make the right decisions on and off the field.

Cane Ridge instant jump is not coaching,called recruiting, SMDH.

smh here you go. CR from my understanding doesn't even have a kid that's not from the Antioch area. The kids didn't even know who woods was. So basically ever winning metro team is winning because they are recruiting in your mind.

smh here you go. CR from my understanding doesn't even have a kid that's not from the Antioch area. The kids didn't even know who woods was. So basically ever winning metro team is winning because they are recruiting in your mind.

Here is the difference. you say from "my understanding". That being said explains the recruiting. The other fact you stated is "every kid is from Antioch area". That is a fact and the Antioch area is much larger than just Cane Ridge zoned area. Thanks for your post. And just for the record every winning team is recruiting and they also have something else similar.  

Edited by fb247

Here is the difference. you say from "my understanding". That being said explains the recruiting. The other fact you stated is "every kid is from Antioch area". That is a fact and the Antioch area is much larger than just Cane Ridge zoned area. Thanks for your post. And just for the record every winning team is recruiting and they also have something else similar.

If you ask me antioch is CR. I'm born and raised here and if somebody stay in the CR area Imma alway say antioch. I have family who stays in the area. You ask them where they stay and they will say Antioch but whatever smh. I'm just curious what team are you connected to or cheer for? Edited by FBfan26

If you ask me antioch is CR. I'm born and raised here and if somebody stay in the CR area Imma alway say antioch. I have family who stays in the area. You ask them where they stay and they will say Antioch but whatever smh. I'm just curious what team are you connected to or cheer for?

I cheer for all high schools in Nashville and some bordering counties. No particular ones. 

This is par for the course at Antioch.

Not exactly a football powerhouse.

Coach Dunn was a great Coach. Coach Brown had some success.

Not much to brag about lately.

The new staff will struggle and then they can hire the next one in a year or two.

The principal should walk down the hall and make Bush an offer he can't refuse...

There is a part of me that would like to give this a shot. It would be fun to get Jason Bush, Keith Dickey,C.J.Smith,  Chris Robinson, Coach Currie, and my son Adam and see what we could do with these guys. I really enjoyed Antioch and the teams there, good times and great memories.

Edited by runtheball

Coach of quality and name,no chance. Interested​,they are not. May fork be with you.😢