Antioch HC

chumley7

Your the only antioch fan I've seen on coacht beside runtheball.

I do like Antioch. Hope the best for them. I think they have their coach just a slow process getting him named. Maybe have it official soon and they can get a few days of practice. I always thought spring was more about skill development and determining skills of players to match a scheme.  

I keep hearing mention of the east coach but wasn't there some kind of conflict with the east coach and Antioch?

Mike Head, an assistant from Stone Memorial(East Tenn) is going to be new coach as soon as HR finishes whatever they are doing. Sad is that Antioch has had one good football coach since 2001 and he was just let go for no reason unless personal feelings are now a reason. 17 years with 1 good coach is pathetic. 

Edited by hardtackle

Mike Head, an assistant from Stone Memorial(East Tenn) is going to be new coach as soon as HR finishes whatever they are doing. Sad is that Antioch has had one good football coach since 2001 and he was just let go for no reason unless personal feelings are now a reason. 17 years with 1 good coach is pathetic.

Finally someone listens