1A region 6

wildcat89

10 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I don't mean to disrespect anyone or ruffle any feathers but I believe there's a big gap between the top two teams and the third spot regardless who it is

My feathers aren't ruffled because I totally agree. Really hard for me to pull for bruceton in that third spot especially when it seemed their coach threw in the towel against us last year at halftime requesting shorter qtrs for the second half in addition to a running clock. I know that was last year, but I wouldn't have liked that as a parent. Especially when he allows the good running back to stay in the game not allowing some of the younger players some playing time. Not cool!

58 minutes ago, tigermanager58 said:

Bruceton will win 7 or 8 regular season if we stay healthy,  depth has always been our biggest issue 

I hope they do but it is hard to see 7 or 8 wins on the schedule for Bruceton.  Huntingdon and Wayne Co are loses I would imagine.  So. Fulton, West Carroll and Collinwood will be tough games for Bruceton 

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I hope they do but it is hard to see 7 or 8 wins on the schedule for Bruceton.  Huntingdon and Wayne Co are loses I would imagine.  So. Fulton, West Carroll and Collinwood will be tough games for Bruceton 

we don't play south fulton this year. west carroll is a home game for us(that's why im picking us) and so is Collinwood( again why im picking us)

4 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Huntingdon had their way with a much larger (3A) Covington team Friday on the turf at Bethel. Huntingdon plays a tough non region schedule Waverly Milan Camden McKenzie. Should be ready by the time WC rolls into Paul Ward Stadium

I'm loving the rivalry that's been built between these two teams, would like to see other teams in the region to step it up a notch, you can almost pick the region standings before the season starts

On 7/26/2017 at 10:51 AM, tigermanager58 said:

who yall got this year? this is my region picks

1. Huntingdon

2. Wayne County

3. Hollow Rock-Bruceton

4. McEwen

5. Collinwood

6. Perry County

7.Middleton

3-5 should be fun, as well as huntingdon and wc going at it again this year. I think we have one of  the stronger regions in 1A this year. would love to see a gold ball in our region this year. I think huntingdon and WC can both do it this year.

Good luck to all teams this year. should be a good one!

Region picks

1.Huntingdon

2.Wayne County

3.Perry County

4.McEwen

5.Collinwood

6.Hollow Rock-Bruceton

7.Middleton

Perry County will be on up there they return with a bunch of experience players.This year is going to be different for Perry county fans should see more wins than in the past 2 years 

12 hours ago, Audible01 said:

Region picks

1.Huntingdon

2.Wayne County

3.Perry County

4.McEwen

5.Collinwood

6.Hollow Rock-Bruceton

7.Middleton

Perry County will be on up there they return with a bunch of experience players.This year is going to be different for Perry county fans should see more wins than in the past 2 years 

Wow Camper,  Hope your right.