1A region 6

wildcat89

18 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Perry County scrimmaged Summertown tonight and when #1's went against each other, Perry County won 3 TD's to 1. You can tell this is a totally different team than the last 5 years. Something good is cooking in Linden. Could be a dark horse in this Region.

That's good to hear. We, WC, are coming back to your place again this year. Since y'all worked on the players, can you work on the sound. You can't hear anything on the visitor side. Tell us more about Summertown. We got them the second game of the year. 

21 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Perry County scrimmaged Summertown tonight and when #1's went against each other, Perry County won 3 TD's to 1. You can tell this is a totally different team than the last 5 years. Something good is cooking in Linden. Could be a dark horse in this Region.

I was close to Linden yesterday. Took my boys to Mousetail SP. beautiful part of the state. 

18 hours ago, Rings said:

That's good to hear. We, WC, are coming back to your place again this year. Since y'all worked on the players, can you work on the sound. You can't hear anything on the visitor side. Tell us more about Summertown. We got them the second game of the year. 

Summertown is solid.  57 is a junior stud.  Great lineman that lives in the weight room (7 days/wk).  They played all of their players throughout the scrimmage and were running a vanilla offense.  Can't tell a lot from that other than they are hard nose.   Good sportsmanship and well coached.

19 minutes ago, panvik said:

Summertown is solid.  57 is a junior stud.  Great lineman that lives in the weight room (7 days/wk).  They played all of their players throughout the scrimmage and were running a vanilla offense.  Can't tell a lot from that other than they are hard nose.   Good sportsmanship and well coached.

Appreciate it!

The regional papers have released their predictions. 

Tennessean:

1) Huntingdon, 2) Wayne Co., 3) Collinwood, 4) Bruceton, 5) McEwen, 6) Perry Co., 7) Middleton

Jackson Sun:

1) Huntingdon, 2) Wayne Co., 3) Collinwood, 4) Bruceton, 5) Middleton, 6) McEwen, 7) Perry Co.

Media has a lot of consensus on the top 4. I'm amused that the Jackson Sun thinks that Middleton will almost make the playoffs.

2 hours ago, 1RT said:

The regional papers have released their predictions. 

Tennessean:

1) Huntingdon, 2) Wayne Co., 3) Collinwood, 4) Bruceton, 5) McEwen, 6) Perry Co., 7) Middleton

Jackson Sun:

1) Huntingdon, 2) Wayne Co., 3) Collinwood, 4) Bruceton, 5) Middleton, 6) McEwen, 7) Perry Co.

Media has a lot of consensus on the top 4. I'm amused that the Jackson Sun thinks that Middleton will almost make the playoffs.

It sales newspapers!

1 hour ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Perry County heads to Franklin tomorrow to take on the Grace Christian Lions. Grace has two really offensive players in their QB and WR. Should be a good test for the Vikings passing defense to get some work. They did a good job against Summertown but out of 24 total plays they only passed 6 times. 

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Grace after the scrimmage. They are really an unknown to me. Having all these pre season hyped players, I wander if they could be a dark horse.