1. 1. Top Region Team in 2017?

• Camden
    • Cheatham County
    • Fairview
    • Harpeth
    • Stewart County
    • Sycamore

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

The defense is pretty solid. Our loss to Page is one we'd love to play again. Didnt have our stud RB/LB in that game and our QB threw 2 critical interceptions. The Waverly game was just a shootout. They have a phenomenal passing attack and entire offense really. I think they'll win the gold in 2A. That one could have went either way too.  We just came up short. 

Best wishes to the Firebirds on winning out and staying healthy. I enjoy following you guys each year and your brutal schedule. 

Best wishes to you guys also. Yea it's been brutal year for us. We are now just get about 98% healthy. We are off this week and get our LT back and we're ready to go. We have played against so many D1 recruits I think this has been the roughest schedule we ever had.

Region 6-3A Standings 

1.). Fairview:  4-0

1.). Cheatham County:  4-0

3.). Sycamore:  2-2

4.). Camden:  1-3

4.). Harpeth:  1-3

6.). Stewart County:  0-4

Week 11

Stewart County/Camden

Harpeth/Sycamore 

Cheatham County/Fairview 

The winner of the Cheatham County at Fairview showdown is the Region 6-3A Championship Team and the #1 seed (would host #4 seed Stratford to open the playoffs).  The team that falls in that game will be the #2 seed and still get to host in the opening round of the playoffs (would host #3 seed East Nashville to open the playoffs).

Sycamore has secured their position in the TSSAA State Playoffs and will either be the #3 seed (traveling to Giles County) or the #4 seed (traveling to Pearl-Cohn) to open the postseason.  

Here is how the rest of the region scenarios work:

If Sycamore beats Harpeth they are the #3 seed (Camden would be the #4 seed with a victory against Stewart County; if Stewart County defeated Camden that would force a three-way tiebreaker between Harpeth/Stewart County/Camden in which Harpeth would be the #4 seed based off of having the greatest number of overall victories).

If Harpeth beats Sycamore they are the #3 seed (Sycamore would be the #4 seed).

Edited by howdoitknow
Extra Information

21 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Region 6-3A Standings 

1.). Fairview:  4-0

1.). Cheatham County:  4-0

3.). Sycamore:  2-2

4.). Camden:  1-3

4.). Harpeth:  1-3

6.). Stewart County:  0-4

Week 11

Stewart County/Camden

Harpeth/Sycamore 

Cheatham County/Fairview 

The winner of the Cheatham County at Fairview showdown is the Region 6-3A Championship Team and the #1 seed (would host #4 seed Stratford to open the playoffs).  The team that falls in that game will be the #2 seed and still get to host in the opening round of the playoffs (would host #3 seed East Nashville to open the playoffs).

Sycamore has secured their position in the TSSAA State Playoffs and will either be the #3 seed (traveling to Giles County) or the #4 seed (traveling to Pearl-Cohn) to open the postseason.  

Here is how the rest of the region scenarios work:

If Sycamore beats Harpeth they are the #3 seed (Camden would be the #4 seed with a victory against Stewart County; if Stewart County defeated Camden that would force a three-way tiebreaker between Harpeth/Stewart County/Camden in which Harpeth would be the #4 seed based off of having the greatest number of overall victories).

If Harpeth beats Sycamore they are the #3 seed (Sycamore would be the #4 seed).

Just looking at it Stratford and against Cheatham County will be a nice game. They are splitting images of each other but the only different is Stratford would have more team speed and size...Who ever gets East Nashville will have there hands full. Fairview has a RB that very good but East Nashville has the speed and size to keep up with him. This will be Interesting. Can't wait 4 the playoffs to start. 1 more tune up for us and its time to go!

Edited by FBfan26

16 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Just looking at it Stratford and against Cheatham County will be a nice game. They are splitting images of each other but the only different is Stratford would have more team speed and size...Who ever gets East Nashville will have there hands full. Fairview has a RB that very good but East Nashville has the speed and size to keep up with his. This will be Interesting. Can't wait 4 the playoffs to start. 1 more tune up for us and its time to go!

Fairview played East last year in the first round. Definitely were huge and athletic. I don't think we'll see them this year but you never know. 

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

Fairview played East last year in the first round. Definitely were huge and athletic. I don't think we'll see them this year but you never know. 

Yea and it's basically the same east team just add a few younger guys. Crazy part Stratford is about the same size and making This more interesting. I haven't seen 3a teams outside of metro in a few years just amazed

Edited by FBfan26

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Yea and it's basically the same east team just add a few younger guys. Crazy part Stratford is about the same size and making This more interesting. I haven't seen 3a teams outside of metro in a few years just amazed

Yeah there's a few boys on our roster that were part of that beat down Stratford put on us 2 years ago. Probably haunts their dreams! That defense was shutdown and nasty! We're alot better team right now than we were that year. 

• Like 1