• Cheatham County
    • Fairview
    • Harpeth
    • Stewart County
    • Sycamore

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

This discussion is on life support...

Who plays where this week and wins?

I know Fairview goes to Harpeth and Cheatham plays Greenbrier.

Agree. Pretty boring this season. Wonder why that is? 

Sycamore goes to Creekwood. Camden at Westview. Stewart and East Hickman. 

Here ya go Swarm...does Fairview give up a Region point this season? 

Edited by BornInTheBackWoods

8 minutes ago, BornInTheBackWoods said:

I think so. Just not until we play Cheatham County. That's going to be a good game. Fairview's played a tough non region schedule where Cheatham has not. That will benefit Fairview if we still have any starters left after Ravenwood game...

20 hours ago, BornInTheBackWoods said:

Agree. Pretty boring this season. Wonder why that is? 

Sycamore goes to Creekwood. Camden at Westview. Stewart and East Hickman. 

Id say because it's not a solid region this year, I think everyone kind of knew about 5 games in that it was Fairview and Cheatham.

The region has an outstanding top two teams and a very good chance of at least splitting with Region 5-3A in the opening round of the playoffs.  

The Region 5 number 1 seed will be Pearl-Cohn.

The Region 5 number 2 seed will be Giles County.  

The Region 5 number 3 seed will be East Nashville.

The Region 5 number 4 seed will be the Stratford/Whites Creek winner.

In Region 6 it appears that the winner of the Cheatham County/Fairview contest will be the number 1 seed and the other will be the number 2 seed.  From there it gets interesting.  Camden has already beaten Harpeth this year.  Camden/Sycamore is in week ten.  Sycamore/Harpeth is in week eleven.  All of those teams could potentially finish as the #3 seed.  All of those teams could potentially miss the playoffs altogether.  

This Week:

Fairview and Harpeth play in the only Region contest.

Sycamore plays Creek Wood

Camden plays Westview 

Cheatham plays Greenbrier 

Stewart plays East Hickman 

1 hour ago, Nighthawk16 said:

Cheatham isn't as good as their record indicates. They have played terrible teams so far this season. I truly believe that if Sycamore had an offense the Cubs loose that game also.

That's true. If the Patriots didn't have Tom Brady they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl. Sycamore has scored once in 2 years against them.  Sycamore is Just not very good. Fairview is still the best team in the region. Nothing else matters. 

On 10/4/2017 at 7:51 PM, howdoitknow said:

The region has an outstanding top two teams and a very good chance of at least splitting with Region 5-3A in the opening round of the playoffs.  

The Region 5 number 1 seed will be Pearl-Cohn.

The Region 5 number 2 seed will be Giles County.  

The Region 5 number 3 seed will be East Nashville.

The Region 5 number 4 seed will be the Stratford/Whites Creek winner.

In Region 6 it appears that the winner of the Cheatham County/Fairview contest will be the number 1 seed and the other will be the number 2 seed.  From there it gets interesting.  Camden has already beaten Harpeth this year.  Camden/Sycamore is in week ten.  Sycamore/Harpeth is in week eleven.  All of those teams could potentially finish as the #3 seed.  All of those teams could potentially miss the playoffs altogether.  

This Week:

Fairview and Harpeth play in the only Region contest.

Sycamore plays Creek Wood

Camden plays Westview 

Cheatham plays Greenbrier 

Stewart plays East Hickman 

Just sticking my head in here and seeing what's going on on the other side...Its almost that time oo. I've heard about Fairview somewhat but not to much off everybody else.

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Just sticking my head in here and seeing what's going on on the other side...Its almost that time oo. I've heard about Fairview somewhat but not to much off everybody else.

Welcome! Come on in here and have a seat.

The region is quiet this year. We just been having to wait and see what everybody else has when we play them. 

Fairview has a bye week then we host Ravenwood. That will give you region 5 guys a good indication where we stand. I personally think Fairview will compete in that game but we'll see. 

39 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Welcome! Come on in here and have a seat.

The region is quiet this year. We just been having to wait and see what everybody else has when we play them. 

Fairview has a bye week then we host Ravenwood. That will give you region 5 guys a good indication where we stand. I personally think Fairview will compete in that game but we'll see. 

We know where Fairview stands. Y'all have been the big chiefs over that way the past few years. It looks like y'all defense have been playing lights out this year besides the few games you lost. Ravenwood will be a good test to see if y'all can hang with the big boys who think we don't play real football in 3a.

Edited by FBfan26

The defense is pretty solid. Our loss to Page is one we'd love to play again. Didnt have our stud RB/LB in that game and our QB threw 2 critical interceptions. The Waverly game was just a shootout. They have a phenomenal passing attack and entire offense really. I think they'll win the gold in 2A. That one could have went either way too.  We just came up short. 

Best wishes to the Firebirds on winning out and staying healthy. I enjoy following you guys each year and your brutal schedule. 

Edited by Swarm