1. 1. Top Region Team in 2017?

• Camden
    • Cheatham County
    • Fairview
    • Harpeth
    • Stewart County
    • Sycamore

1 hour ago, THUNDERLIPS said:

Come on now! Coach Hughes mainly played the jv guys. In a real game 1s vs 1s Fairview wins by at least 14!! Like Coach said, "they may have the athletes but we could coach circles around those guys."  Jackets baby!!

Hahaha if you say so. I'll just have to take your word for it.

12 hours ago, buckeyeball said:

It looks like you have some anger towards the teams in Cheatham County. I've seen you rip the admin out there many times and now you don't seem to mind that a rule may have broken, that hurts Sycamore, to benefit a team inside your own region. Never mind the fact that the team benefiting from this is a team you are linked to.

Administrators from the past = absolutely!

I've burned my bridges with figureheads in Cheatham County and will definitely admit doing so. Applied for a job there in the spring of 2013 and was shot down.  Been asked about potentially being hired by several coaching friends since then but have never applied or submitted a resume since 2013.  Fact!

Grudge against Cheatham County = no way!  

Last November in the opening round of the playoffs I didn't attend a "Fairview playoff game".  My wife and I attended the Cheatham County at Stratford game, sat on the Cheatham side, and rooted for the Cubs.  

Anytime a coach in/from Cheatham County has ever contacted me asking for a film or anything I've never not tried my best to help them out.  Eric Hatley, Al Pelligrino, Justin Robison, and Doug Loope would all tell you the same thing.  I've even probably even given them film on Fairview in the past truth be told.

Speaking of Fairview I'd sure like to see the compensation I'm owed with all of the "ties" that I have to their football program over the years.  Gerry Bertier is an administrator in Williamson County so perhaps he can help me track it down.  I need extra gas money anyway driving from Ashland City to Dover daily.  

5 hours ago, THUNDERLIPS said:

Come on now! Coach Hughes mainly played the jv guys. In a real game 1s vs 1s Fairview wins by at least 14!! Like Coach said, "they may have the athletes but we could coach circles around those guys."  Jackets baby!!

To all the love slaves out there THUNDERLIPS is here in the flesh baby!!!!!!

On 8/9/2017 at 6:18 AM, Marshall1969 said:

You must of watched a different game. Marshall killed them. JV maybe lost but Varsity didn't even let them cross the 50 yard line in Varsity. lol

Dang Bro...calm down with the chest thumping. You guys have a really good football team, no doubt. Dominated the scrimmage. A really good young Quarterback, a massive O line, burners on the edges, athletes all over the field. Tons of potential with the Tigers. I'm a big MC fan. Always had mad respect for you guys. We're talking about a scrimmage here. So what? The real series history doesn't fair to well for the Tigers. Seriously....it's a very bland scrimmage. We were thankful to get in some work with such a quality program. Great folks and fans in Lewisburg. Iron sharpens Iron.  Hope you guys have a great year!

1 hour ago, Jacketman89 said:

I've got a feeling this region will be more competitive than folks are guessing.

I still think Fairview take the top spot though.  Both of your qb's looked good. Are y'all going to rotate them? It might play to your advantage. 

10 hours ago, Jacketman89 said:

Dang Bro...calm down with the chest thumping. You guys have a really good football team, no doubt. Dominated the scrimmage. A really good young Quarterback, a massive O line, burners on the edges, athletes all over the field. Tons of potential with the Tigers. I'm a big MC fan. Always had mad respect for you guys. We're talking about a scrimmage here. So what? The real series history doesn't fair to well for the Tigers. Seriously....it's a very bland scrimmage. We were thankful to get in some work with such a quality program. Great folks and fans in Lewisburg. Iron sharpens Iron.  Hope you guys have a great year!

Lol