wayne county

Guest IAMTHEGAME

I am not going to get on this thread all year and argue with you Waynesboro people. I feel confident that CWood is a much better team than you. It just cracks me up that some of you are making Sig out to be some great player. Sig is a great guy and a solid Single A player but the guy will not play college ball anywhere. I don't mean to trash Sig. You just shouldn't make people out to be something they are not.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lions23, you're right, Sig is a great guy. Where you wrong is that no one on this board is making sig out to be anything other than what he is, an explosive guard who can play with ANY single A team out there and alot of 2A and 3A schools. I said it once and I'll say it again if he were 6'1, there wouldn't be anyone in the state to guard him and thats a fact my friend. Now I am not going to post anymore reagrding this because I don't want to single sig out when there are about 7-8 other cats that are going to contribute great things to the program but I gotta defend my man sig.

You "Wayne County" folks crack me up. (you excluded tfranks) If you could only step back and see how goofy you sound on this board. And THEN you have the nerve to make fun of Collinwood people. You know what she meant with the comment about 360. She meant that the team would do a complete TURNAROUND. Sig is a great guy, J.D. is a great guy. Heck, I like most of the team but the only way that they are going to gain any respect is to prove it to us on the court. You are talking about a team that lost two games to Clifton last year. (and Collinwood was not much better) The way I see it BOTH of these programs have a little forward progress in their future. Now stop beating each other up on these boards and start throwing a little support to each other. And Wildcats7, get over the djpaul thing. If the guy knew how to act he would still be on here, oh wait, he probably IS still on here since he has already used about 12 different names (what would your mother think of you dj? You want me to ask her, because I know where she works? Yep, Carolyn would really be ashamed of you!! tisk, tisk) That was also an uncalled for remark about Clifton people not haveing computers. Open your minds people, its a big world out there and you are going to need as many people on YOUR SIDE to help you through it as you can get. Good luck to ALL the teams in Wayne County. I would love to see a 1,2,3 finish from the boys AND the girls. Hope to see you ALL soon!!

T

dont you love how cwood is always trying to buddy up with waynesboro. most people are just jokin with there remarks and trying to have fun on the net. could you imagine how boring this board would be if everyone got on here and said good luck to the other team. you haft to put some life into these boards, make the games interesting and fun. so some people might put some putdowns on here but there should be no hard feelings.

That remark about Clifton, having computers was really messed up, for a person who plays against Waynesboro and I have a lot of respect for them, I do not appreciate the remark. Anyway, I still do not see what C'wood is making a big deal about there team, they are still going to be last in Wayne County. How can they stop the guards Miller, Nutt, and Bryd from Waynesboro. How do they expect to stop Bumphus, Clark, Greenhill, and Witherspoon from Clifton. I understand they have a lot of big people and good on offense but, what about defense? Ya'll will not be able to run with the people I named from Waynesboro and Clifton. How about after you beat both of those teams then you can start talking about being the best. But until then, cut the crap. ya'll will always be a sorry team in Wayne County

wayne co has really improved a lot this year with their new coach, they will actually play for this guy. i don't know what the collinwood people are talking about thinking they have dominated the wildcats for the last couple of years. i am pretty sure the wildcats have won 3 strait against collinwood. and if i was a betting man i would bet that they have a lot more wins coming for them against collinwood. i have heard a lot of people talk how justin bryant might score 50 on the wildcats, thats ok though, because he will have to score alot more than that to win. especially when the cats throw up about 85 on them. tall guys are good to have, but you gotta be able to shoot the long ball.

i totally agree with thelma. this crap has gone way too far. for goodness sake cwood and waynesboro are 15 min. apart it's not like u are any better than us(U LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTY) as for clifton, i have respect for their team as well, and the joke about the computer was totally uncalled for. Good luck to all of the teams in wayne county this year i hope to see all of u go far this year. Hey Thelma u got any clue who i am? cause i am pretty sure i know who u are!

Guest WCwildcats20

we didnt play too good tonight but we came out on top. wc shot 21% in the first half and started hittin some shots towards the end of the game. i guess all that matters is that we got our second win of the season and look forward to playin lewis co on Monday. final score 47-40.