Trousdale co vs Lebanon blue devils

Creekbank76

14 hours ago, firstandgoal said:

Granted it's just one week's worth of scores and I hate to read too much into them but I'd guess Lebanon's best chances for wins this year would be Antioch, at Station Camp (Antioch beat SC 20-16 last night) and at Coffee Co (34-8 loser to Franklin Co.)

We will see like you said its very hard to say after just one week's worth of games and the summer.

We still don't know how good either team is just based off of one game. Its possible that Lebanon might be much improved but Trousdale Co. is just that good this year. For example the year that Trousdale Co. beat Gallatin people were saying that Gallatin was gonna be terrible because of that loss..... Gallatin went 8-3 I believe and Trousdale Co. went 15-0 so they weren't bad just lost to a very good team.

They should at least be able to be competitive if not beat Antioch, Station Camp and Coffee County. I would also throw McGavock and LaVergne in there as games where they might have a chance if they really are better this year.

I expect them to be better next year. But my concern for Lebanon is how they will be in 2019/2020 because it didn't seem like those classes had to much talent at the middle school level.

17 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

Thanks for enlighten me on your intelligence. You have to coach different because you don't have D1 athletes and neither does any of the teams you play.... so you have to coach different. Ok copy that. I'll save my response for someone who knows football.. 

Ummm  no TC played NCS they had D1 athletes 

4 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

We will see like you said its very hard to say after just one week's worth of games and the summer.

We still don't know how good either team is just based off of one game. Its possible that Lebanon might be much improved but Trousdale Co. is just that good this year. For example the year that Trousdale Co. beat Gallatin people were saying that Gallatin was gonna be terrible because of that loss..... Gallatin went 8-3 I believe and Trousdale Co. went 15-0 so they weren't bad just lost to a very good team.

They should at least be able to be competitive if not beat Antioch, Station Camp and Coffee County. I would also throw McGavock and LaVergne in there as games where they might have a chance if they really are better this year.

I expect them to be better next year. But my concern for Lebanon is how they will be in 2019/2020 because it didn't seem like those classes had to much talent at the middle school level.

I think Lebanon will win at least 2 games but the offense has to better and more complex tan QB runs to right side of field seem like they only ran 4 plays the whole game and they didn't make any adjustments but i think they will get better as season goes along but if that mounts up to wind that I don't know 

5 hours ago, RTD said:

I think Lebanon will win at least 2 games but the offense has to better and more complex tan QB runs to right side of field seem like they only ran 4 plays the whole game and they didn't make any adjustments but i think they will get better as season goes along but if that mounts up to wind that I don't know 

I think that might be a necessary evil of trying to rebuild a struggling program. You gotta get the basics down before you worry about anything else.

I have seen the last couple years living in Lebanon that there are things that go against you off the field. For example here in Lebanon you have kids coming into that high school from multiple middle schools. So they haven't played together and have played in different systems with different coaching. And some of the middle schools aren't very good (if not down right terrible) which causes kids to lose interest or transfer to a private like Friendship before they even reach high school. I know that some know talk about transferring to Watertown.

So I got two questions for everybody about this game.

(1) This is a 2-game series at Lebanon this year and at TC next year. Do you want to see this continue going forward and what do you think the odds are of this series to continue?

(2) How about that parking at Lebanon? Jezuz it took me 30-45 minutes to get out of the parking lot. I will gladly drive down to the creekbank next year just to avoid getting stuck in the parking lot.

11 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

(1) This is a 2-game series at Lebanon this year and at TC next year. Do you want to see this continue going forward and what do you think the odds are of this series to continue?

(2) How about that parking at Lebanon? Jezuz it took me 30-45 minutes to get out of the parking lot. I will gladly drive down to the creekbank next year just to avoid getting stuck in the parking lot.

Not really I rather play different schools from around TC area to keep it exciting like station camp Wilson central Beech John Paul I think TC should be favored alll their top players be back and TC will be better next year                                       I didn't leave the parking lot until 10:30

38 minutes ago, RTD said:

Not really I rather play different schools from around TC area to keep it exciting like station camp Wilson central Beech John Paul I think TC should be favored alll their top players be back and TC will be better next year                                       I didn't leave the parking lot until 10:30

It doesn't seem right seeing a TC schedule without Macon Co. or Smith Co. on it. But I'm glad they got to play somebody different. I wouldn't mind seeing them play somebody like Station Camp. Another one from the area that is getting better is Mt. Juliet Christian.

23 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

Steel City, the series I want to see renewed is Gallatin. If Lebanon ever gets back on its feet I'd like to see them play Oakland or Riverdale again.

As far as the parking goes I park in front of the school. Saves some time getting out. Ridiculous that there is only one entrance/exit from the school. 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, steelcityroller said:

I heard someone say at halftime that they've never had that many people at the new stadium. Guarantee they won't have a bigger gate all year...and you're welcome!! I got lucky and parked in front of the school, and was out in no time.

I've never been impressed with the 6A crowds since I've started following Oakland. The home team's side is usually full, but they (6A) sure don't travel.